Sled Wraps

xc500mod

Guys, I just bought a Polaris IQ shift 600. Does anybody have recommendations for sled wraps.

Thanks for the help

ezra

http://www.blownconcepts.com hands down the thickest 12 mil highest quality I have used and he will do full custom for like $60hr design time what ever you can think up.
he also dose some cool jet skis my bud ownes a jet ski shop and blown has done some way cool skis.

Last edited:

loriwlrc

Industrial Graphics. They donated a wrap to the ride in which will be up for silent auction, they can design whatever you want.

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
I got mine from Arctic FX. super high quality, and Jordan is really easy to work with.

i agree with skylar....but jordan blew me off when i wanted custom. I worked with HMK for a calendar photo shoot and they use Blown Concepts. Its a full custom wrap for my Assault...ill post pictures as soon as its back from the photo shoot. The fit and finish and design features of the BC wrap blows everyone out of the water!! Ive had 2 BC wraps and they rock! highly reccomend either BC or Arcticfx

Polarice

I have a Shift also with the Artic FX graphics. I actually went to Jordan's house and had him put it on. He's about 1.5 hours away from me. I just took the hood off and it looks perfect. The way that the IQ hood is designed you'll have a heck of a time doing it yourself. At least I did. Mine covers almost the entire hood. I had him change a few things on something that he already had designed. Very easy to work with!

I have some pics if you want to see it but they're not that close up of the sled.

ezra

I still say I have used arctix fx and blown is a higher product way thicker clear coat,
I can tell you you can bounce off a tree sideways hard enough on a M to put a softball size dent on the top of your pipe and not so much as a smudge on the stickers.
also arctic will stretch when you **** up and are trying to pull off to reposition no matter if they say rip and stick or what ever the saying they use is.
arctic fx is good stuff but I know who I will buy from again with out question

Last edited:
me and Johnmaster.net have worked together with Blown Concepts and i think they are the best. Robb the owner is a little hard to get ahold of if he is busy but man does he do good work!!! ill always buy from him! a buddy has a SledWraps brand on his 600 rr and it fit like $hit...he had to cut to fit all the pieces.

mjkaliszak

After doing 4 wraps, ..... may be 5 with the lack of snow.... ( not funny ) 3 from AFX and 1 OEM re-install I will admit that they do have it going on. However in my humble opinion, they have lost touch with the customer a little over the years. I was not too happy with the design engineering on their AC tunnel wrap in addition to the lenghty reply time for my order. They never used to be " so successful " for lack of better words. If you compare the AFX tunnel vs Spiralus designs the complexity and advance design of the geometry is better. I spent way too much time with the trimming .
All is not lost, i wouldn't have went with them this year except they had the design I wanted and was willing to alter it to spec.
There are alot of choices when it comes to wraps. Pick one you can live with, some are way too busy ( IMO )

Just do your homework, here r a couple of AFX designs, altered a little.

revx6002003

I used SCS Vinyl works out of Montana also. They were very easy to deal with and can do whatever you want. No complaints seems to be a very strong wrap, and I think they have great designs.

Picked it up today! the sled will be featured in Axxxtion Sports Calendar for 2013.....
Custom wrap for HMK made my Blown Concepts....The detail is insane!!

399790_337022662999034_155567907811178_1007837_1244699150_n.jpg

twark_kesslers

Gigz, Blutooth, and myself got wraps from http://www.393components.com/

Tell them TK sent you. Great deals on custom wraps.

IMAG0211.jpg

IMAG0212.jpg