Snowmobile Death in Outagamie County

ezra

how in the world do you rearend a trailer when both driving the same direction must have not had his pro trail racer endorsement

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
From the article, "Officials believe the person driving the snowmobile had been drinking."

mjkaliszak

You know I have over the years learned to respect the roads & lakes. 2 places that have caused me much grief. A budd back in the mid 90's ( in PA ) t-boned a car doing 80++ on his Vmax down some country road. I have slid off and T-boned barbed wire fence posts, hit gully's, drain ditches , trees & rocks all from the road. And lakes even more stories.
Throw some booze into the mix and bad things will happen ( IMO of course)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 10829

Are deaths down some this year or am I just hearing less about them? They seem to be down and riding has been very good all over this year.

#2 from the above post happened a block away from a house I own down there and my wife knew the guy. They are still investigating and looking at everything including a stuck throttle. An eye witness said the sled went WOT the whole time.

groomerdriver

Are deaths down some this year or am I just hearing less about them? They seem to be down and riding has been very good all over this year.

#2 from the above post happened a block away from a house I own down there and my wife knew the guy. They are still investigating and looking at everything including a stuck throttle. An eye witness said the sled went WOT the whole time.

Deaths are WAY down....a GREAT thing! You can look at past years deaths on the same website link I gave earlier.

robocopf7

We had a fatality in Kalkaska County a week ago. Group of sleds ripping down a county road, which narrowed from plowed to a seasonal one. Last guy in the group (going 80 plus mph) lost in a snow dust haze finds a tree in his path. 41 year old from downstate MI. Sad. Prayers to his family. Death number 2 for the Michigan so far I believe. Gotta watch the snow dust haze. If ya can't see, slow down people!