Southern MN - Looking for Recommendations

tgun

Any update from the weekend by chance? We are thinking of heading that direction this Wed- Areas like Cannon Falls, Goodhue, Red Wing--thanks

Trails were great late last week. I am assuming over the next few days they will be grooming and I will be riding on Wednesday as well. With the new 2-3 inches I expect great trails.

600_RMK_144

Any update from the weekend by chance? We are thinking of heading that direction this Wed- Areas like Cannon Falls, Goodhue, Red Wing--thanks

Rode out of Stewartsville on Saturday 2/15, up toward Rochester and back down. Trails were good (not great) for the most part, lots of wind the night prior, so some drifting occurred. A few fields were getting rough as the snow had blown thru. Had to get back home, so did not ride Sunday, but the warmer weather may have done some damage? It was good to get some miles on with my boy, but it was not the best riding. Unless they get more this week, I'd not go back.

1fujifilm

Yeah, well, lots of that kind of stuff goes on at the Gay bar, eh! It's all good!

Don't eat the hot dogs, attached to a person or not.

Bear

- - - Updated - - -

Any info on SE Minn is greatly appreciated! Always! Perhaps slimcake can chime in on this also!

I wonder if Slim is working/riding/grooming 24/7 (maybe not in that order).
He sent me a pic of the trail he was riding on 2/11/20 west of La Crosse, WI and it looked like fantastic conditions.

Bear

old abe

Yes agree fuji, waiting on a report from slim on his area, and north of him in the bluff areas. If not there, will go to Forest/ Florence/Langlade Co's. Perhaps drop around Antigo, and work a 3 to 4 day loop to the East, North, West, and back down South? Looks like my only chance, and it's not even for sure. Sucks, haven't got to ride as yet.

Last edited:

1fujifilm

Yes agree fuji, waiting on a report from slim on his area, and north of him in the bluff areas. If not there, will go to Forest/ Florence/Langlade Co's. Perhaps drop around Antigo, and work a 3 to 4 day loop to the East, North, West, and back down South? Looks like my only chance, and it's not even for sure. Sucks, haven't got to ride as yet.

Let me know when.
I am getting a sled today/tomorrow
Could drop in Green Bay and head to Eagle River, WI and on up to see Polaris Dan.
Our trails opened last Friday..WOW!

Bear

old abe

Let me know when.
I am getting a sled today/tomorrow
Could drop in Green Bay and head to Eagle River, WI and on up to see Polaris Dan.
Our trails opened last Friday..WOW!

Bear

Good news. What sled did you get? 900T Rene? I would assume a quick turn over, eh? slim must have fell in over his head, eh?