Speaking of past members

polaris6

Howdy all, been following John Dee for as long as I can remember,. Forgive me if its been posted in other threads but is John going to start updating weather and give his seasonal outlook soon? Thanks and think snow!

old abe

Howdy all, been following John Dee for as long as I can remember,. Forgive me if its been posted in other threads but is John going to start updating weather and give his seasonal outlook soon? Thanks and think snow!
Its up now!

harvest1121

I struggle with that too. really pisses me off that I even have to even think about it. I like my iphone but to stay away from all woke businesses is almost impossible. annoying
They said Musk bought Twitter to get in the phone game. After Apple and Google bans the Twitter App he will make a phone.

pinestump

Used KSC snow tours 20 plus years ago and us to follow but since we moved to the upee 7 years ago like most youps I do not follow too much anymore so not on any sites nor post any info..

m8man

I'd post pictures on here, but, I'm not going to go into paint, and try to resize them to make them work. I have an android based phone, and I think it's easier yo post pics on here if you have an Iphone.
Not much easier, I have to resize on my iPhone which is why I don’t post pics anymore. Resize and half the time sideways. I like to read stuff here but a bit too much effort to post pics

pclark

Not much easier, I have to resize on my iPhone which is why I don’t post pics anymore. Resize and half the time sideways. I like to read stuff here but a bit too much effort to post pics
I have found if you email the picture to yourself and then download or copy and paste it from email it works, shouldn't have to do it but it works for me. FYI

1fujifilm

I'd post pictures on here, but, I'm not going to go into paint, and try to resize them to make them work. I have an android based phone, and I think it's easier yo post pics on here if you have an Iphone.
Agreed.
Resizing is prohibitive and a waste of time in 2020+.