Speedy recovery to Sarah Palin's husband.

ezra

willow tweeted out this
Had surgery last night on his shoulder and broken ribs – 14 total rib fractures. Still keeping a close eye on him with his collapsed lung and other injuries. Other than that, everything is good and steady. Thank you for all the support and we appreciate all the good vibes getting sent our way

D

Deleted member 10829

Did anyone ever hear exactly what happened? I'd love having Sarah nurse me back to health!! ;)

ezra

just what I saw on tv. he was at his camp with family he took them out of camp to there cars by sled and was going back to his camp . then some other people came up on the wreck saw sled on top of him .I am not sure how long he was there but sounds lucky others stumbled on his wreck.

D

Deleted member 10829

After I made my post, I wish I had added as long as she didn't talk. I would hope when she is not on tv or giving a speech, she tones it down a bit. Her voice and delivery is like nails on a chalkboard. But she sure is hot for a grandma!!

old abe

All I say is this. I know a lot of grandma's who are all 100X's better in every way!!!!!! ezra, I'd be real careful with that last little comment! Pay backs aren't nice!