Staying at togwotee

mikes99ss

How much does it cost to stay at togwotee. Classic package. I've stayed there before but it's been a long time.
PXL_20210206_170905721.jpg

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think it was 149 a night this past season? It has definitely gone up since the last time I was out there 5-6 years ago.

mrbb

I think best advice here is call them and ask, as they have different rates for different times of season, how many rooms, how long your going to stay,  and so on, and I imagine prices NOW< will be different come next season, pending how this Virus crap blows over and how traveling and lets face it, FUEL costs change with the new president?/<br> so, best advice, call  and talk right to them on expected dates your thinking about!, might be able to lock in prices if booking now, but that can be a gamble based on above reasons on price changes?/<br><br>

700xcsp

We were out there in March and booked the whole package deal, sled, 3 nights, blah blah blah.
I wanted to book again for 2021 season before we left and they told me not to and that I should call in October to get the best pricing. In October they put out there "Early Season" booking rates and according to Manager at Lodge, they discount individual rooms and also their full packages with or without guide.
I am going to follow their instructions and see what happens