stupid stupid stupid....i got no sympathy for these guys.

Assuming this was the x-country ski trails, the groomer has the right of way.
I see it as when your on a trail do you stop of every powerline crossing?? these guys think they were on the "main route" since they were riding powerlines. It pisses me off becasue this is why off trail and boondocking is going be a thing of the past...idiots

98panther

That golf cart is a groomer??

Oh with all the groomers broke down, maybe they went to Menards and picked that up.

pirate

That is no groomer , just some idiots on a snow tracked razor (or something) it looks like.. And there all kinda in the wrong don't ya think ?

pfeifest

That is no groomer , just some idiots on a snow tracked razor (or something) it looks like.. And there all kinda in the wrong don't ya think ?

Doesn't really look like anybody's fault to me. Minor fender bender out in the middle of nowhere at a unmarked crossing. Nothing to see here.... move along.

98panther

Whoever is running that pretend groomer saw all the other sleds pass right in front of him.
Yet he doesn't slow up at all.

In my court - groomers at fault

MZEMS2

Looks like they're both at fault to me. Both knew their was potentially crossing traffic, and neither one bothered to slow down. Lots of dumb, unfortunately it was all in the same place at the same time.

united

It does look like that side by side is pulling something. Could be a cross country ski trail groomer, hard to say.

IceJam

EXCELLENT QUOTE!!!!! pfeiest FRICKEN FUNNY!!...Move along!...I got tears and a big O'le smile
Doesn't really look like anybody's fault to me. Minor fender bender out in the middle of nowhere at a unmarked crossing. Nothing to see here.... move along.

rmk4ever

Why did the sled slow down? Looks as if he would of gave it some throttle he would be out of harms way. When in doubt throttle out!

snobuilder

Whoever is running that pretend groomer saw all the other sleds pass right in front of him.

obviously the stupid stupid stupid comments go to the self righteous atvdouche....if yur a sledder why would you post up a tread demonizing fellow sledders like that?

lvr1000

I know a grommer has the right away, but he just had sleds pass in front of him as he was coming out of the woods and didn't slow down and look. Looks like the sled was almost stopped.

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Watch it again boys, he is pulling a groomer for the cross country ski trail that is right there.

snobuilder

yea,...we all should be lookin for johnny 4 tracks to come squirtin' outta the woods pullin a bed spring behind him, which CLEARLY gives him the right-of-way......wait for it........"as a GROOMER"....LOL!!!!!

I side with the sledders.....if the guy did not show a bit of concern after seeing several sleds go by in front of him, he was in no condition to be in control of a motor vehicle.
Looked very spiteful and deliberate to me.
I'd say he was lucky to not have the sh!t kicked out of him after pullin that stunt.

Last edited:

snobuilder

Just watched it again. when watching it during the real time video before the slomo,,, it appears as if the atv accelerates as it enters the open high line even though 4 sleds just went by.
not nice.

Last edited: