Sturgis????

polarisrider1

Yea I think I am done with FTS also. Used to be the place we went just about every night. I am glad they are finding success but it is to crowded and expensive for me now. We watched the film crew follow Ballard around. Let me tell you that there is nothing real about reality TV. It is all staged and probably scripted. Can't knock the guys for cashing in though. I will miss the Flaunt girls, lol. Easyriders is my new favorite hang out in Sturgis.

Totally agree.

kirk600

Me and Angi spent the day in sturgis on thursday, drove around, went to Mt Rushmore, did a zip line etc. It was our first time out there, as we were just rolling thru on our way to Bonneville salt flats. We went thru two little downpours while we were there, the second one had hail and all the bikers parked and ran for cover!!!! I guess a helmet is good for something huh guys. For me downtown is too commercialized deadwood is cool and the roads look like they will be alot of fun without all the traffic. We will go back on the bikes sometime, just not during the rally.

Kirk