Sturgis????

fgsacts

Monday night is "Big Gun" acdc tribute band at full throttle. Tuesday is Ted Nugent at full throttle. Wednesday they have Outlaws and Molly Hatchet at FTS. Jackle on Thurs. at FTS. I suspect Monday and wednesday you can find me there for sure. I will call you when we roll in. I will hold out for Nemo until we can hook up with Pat. Plenty to do as it is.

Sounds like we are going to be spending alot of time at FTS. Big Gun was awesome two years ago. Maybe the two local ladies will be there again showing us their "big guns." We want to see the Nuge also. Heading out in the AM.

polarisrider1

Sounds like we are going to be spending alot of time at FTS. Big Gun was awesome two years ago. Maybe the two local ladies will be there again showing us their "big guns." We want to see the Nuge also. Heading out in the AM.

I laugh everytime I look at the pictures of TJ and his two "friends" while we were seen our share of Big Guns. What a great time that was. Some of the club members said FTS tattoos are on their to do list. Burn out pit with oxygen mask this time for me.

polarisrider1

Waking up should not be so painful. Sturgis bound in a half hour. Coast Guard festival was a sucess. Me not so much.lol. Momsmotorsports showed up right on time. Started loading bikes. Amazed at how concerned Mr. Mom is for the well being of our bikes that he is hauling. Rick,Paula and even Jacob are some really great people. I can start singing, "on the road again". Full throttle Saloon Monday night.

Firecatguy

Im going nuts...if i did not have to wait for the rest i would of thrown a leg over the bike yesterday and left.........ready to ride......weather looks AWSOME rest of the week....

Last edited:

polarisrider1

Missed Carter yesterday, heard you stopped by the camp. I was at the knuckle, almost entired but the other guy just got back from IRAQ. Way tougher than me and life would have been shortened a bit. Spectator was fine. Did vanknocker and nemo rds. Yesterday. Rushmore, iron mtn.,wild life loop today. Hooked up with fgsacts last night.

polarisrider1

Iron Mtn., Needles hwy.,hill city, mt. Rushmore, Rapid City 3 times, Sylvan Lake and Tilford. What a busy day. Leading the lost. Lol

polarisrider1

Today, Spearfish Canyon and bridle veil falls, Lead, Deadwood had lunch at Sassy Sallys. Found the Harley dealer shirt store and having a 52oz. Beer at Deadwood Mtn. Grand. Lifes good. Heading to Crazy Horse monument time permitting. Badlands tomorrow.

polarisrider1

OMG, I hooked up with Daviid Allen Coe and Merle Haggard at the Jack Daniels booth. Again we re siinging and I cannot sing. Limo to some biker bar in Piedmount. Whoo hoo! To much fun. Got santa singing too. (Not the real santa I'm sure) lol

Last edited:

polarisrider1

Hang in there Skylar, no drunk posting just way good time bouncing around in a stretch limo. With the boys. Trying to type.

Last edited: