TEAM HENNESSEY Twin Lakes trip Jan 19th

D

don

Chris Jumps pretty good for a chick? The track is almost off the ground. Thanks for the pics Scotti.

scottiking

Ya he does Don! nothing like you tho!lol
38576.jpg

Or how bout fran? here is the biggest jump I could find of his!
38577.jpg

Scottiking OUT

killerbee

King post some more..yea that sally couldnt even cross a lil stream of water! Sorry Fran team kessler will prolly get to pass ya it.

D

don

U Guys better be able to find that creek, for me to jump over. So I can make a fool of myself?

twistgrip

Don Melander don't you wish you skipped Isabella and came with us where the snow is? Don't worry when we find that creek i'll jump it to, just make sure we have the GPS when were on the other side because the only one's that will hit the jump is me you and Brother D!

shrek

shrek checking in loaded,didn't realize that was john's kid, my bad. My money's still on the kid though. I'll line up against him. If mark's sled can smoke me, team hennessy Jr. got's me also. that's michigan grammar by the way! peace out!!

D

don

Twistgrip, your going to jump it if we find it HOW. you got your balls cut, but still going nuts. I love it. I thought Duke or chris might. It should go better then the super man?????

twistgrip

Don, now we have to find it and bring a cam corder so there's no b#$$t on who did it or not! Have fun up in Breezy this weekend and keep a eye on Nick's sled with the cold if your able to ride. Hey Scottiking do you have anymore pictures?

killerbee

No kidding King...kinda comming up short dont ya think.. show that WANNA be TEam.... What its like to Ride! with the big Boys