Tebow for snow!

cuzzinolaf

I saw someone doing a Tebow pose on Snowest and think John should be doing his best Tebow in the UP. I'd love to see this picture in the next journal LOL.

doospunk

I saw someone doing a Tebow pose on Snowest and think John should be doing his best Tebow in the UP. I'd love to see this picture in the next journal LOL.

Cmon John! Do it! Be sure you lean on your Klim helmet, and wear your Tek Vest / Klim jersey for the full effect.

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, if it will bring snow, I'll do it. Just one problem, I don't know what the he...double toothpicks a Tebow pose is!

Oh, and I aint gettn' neked for no ones but the wifey!

-John

cuzzinolaf

Great link 440! I think that gives John a bunch of good examples. I like Kris's idea of the Klim helmet and Tekvest in the pic. I'll donate extra to the Ride In to see this in the journal. I don't triple dog dare you.... I TRIPLE CAT dare you. ;-)

doospunk

Great link 440! I think that gives John a bunch of good examples. I like Kris's idea of the Klim helmet and Tekvest in the pic. I'll donate extra to the Ride In to see this in the journal. I don't triple dog dare you.... I TRIPLE CAT dare you. ;-)

I'm with Keith. You can count me in for double my registration with that pose! Pic must be posted in the Journal or forum. Start working on that Tebow pose bud.

skutr

John - put on your riding gear, bring your little girl (God loves children) and kneel in front of your AL cam. PLEASE. I promise I'll be good & click on a few more ads.

Thanks - Skutr

reiley99

I think what would be a good pic is that a bunch of us meet at the big snow stick and everybody take a group pic tebowing with full gear on around that.

L

lenny

I went and picked up my son from Mil airport, had 6 hrs in the car and was listening to radio. NPR was on and they were talking about the Teebow phenomenon. These libs were all up in arms about Teebow praying, said it was a violation or over exuberant celebration. They no doubt want him to stop and there will be push to force him to stop it.

bigvin

What Is Tebowing?
Tebowing is defined as "to get down on a knee and start praying, even if everyone else around you is doing something completely different."

The term "Tebowing" was coined by entrepreneur and avid Denver Broncos fan, Jared Kleinstein, in October 2011. A Denver native, Kleinstein had just finished watching Bronco quarterback Tim Tebow lead Denver to a miraculous comeback victory over the Miami Dolphins. Tebow threw two touchdown passes and a 2-point conversion in the final 2:44 of the fourth quarter to force overtime. The Broncos would go on to win 18-15 in overtime after a Matt Prater field goal.

Immediately following the game, Jared decided he and his friends needed to pay tribute to Tebow for what had just transpired, so he asked his friends to join him outside for a quick photograph. Following Jared's example, they all got down on one knee, put their heads to their hands, took a picture, and thus, "Tebowing" was born.

The next day, Kleinstein launched tebowing.com and the rest is history.

Tebowing is now a word! Check out the press release from the Global Language Monit