Tee Hey Mystick Sea & Snow

local897

I am starting this because I have nothing better to do!

Is Mystick Sea & Snow better then Citgo Sea & Snow? Does the white bottle add anything to the formula? Is it safe to run in my Ski-Doo's because it is cheaper then Ski-Doo oil?

Attachments

• Mystick.jpg
    Mystick.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 60

whitehorse

Mystic

It's the same stuff....Mystic is a private label for the Citgo brand.

I was at the Mill's Fleet Farm Fall Sale at Lambeau Field last month and asked that exact question to the rep....I bought a couple gallons at the show...$8.99 a gallon. Been using it for 5 years now (Citgo Sea & Snow) and never had an issue.

whitehorse

Zimmer....you are correct. I went to check just to make sure. My Mystic SEA & SNOW is a Synthetic Blend....everything reads the same on the bottle as the Citgo Brand.

howiemn

I was just at fleet farm and the Mystic was priced at 16.99, last year Sea and Snow was 11.99. Change the name and raise the price. I'm glad I bought a 55 gallon drum of semi synethic arctic blue at haydays this year. With tax and a pump it ended up being only around 10.50 a gallon.

doofan1

Oil Name Change

It seems that the Citgo name has gotten such a bad rap that this is nothing more than a marketing idea. I was in Fleet Farm in Beaver Dam and all they had for Sea and Snow was in quarts and only a few left. When I asked where the gallons we're I was told it has been discontinued and replaced with Mystic. They did have both semi synthetic and full synthetic versions of it. I think the S/S was less money last year though