The 2023 Ski Doo Models

Who the hell needs all that shit on that display? And for a starting price of $17k going to kill the sport. Regular gauge and a frickin trail map are just fine. That thing is butt ugly too.

Highflyer

Who the hell needs all that shit on that display? And for a starting price of $17k going to kill the sport. Regular gauge and a frickin trail map are just fine. That thing is butt ugly too.
Once you have one of those nice gauges you won't want to go back. Six of my buddies ordered sleds this year from Polaris. 5 guys got the fancy gauge and one did not. He is just like you.....doesn't need fancy things, shocks, gauges, etc. All he could talk about this weekend was selling his sled and ordering a new one next year with the gauge.

dfattack

See
Once you have one of those nice gauges you won't want to go back. Six of my buddies ordered sleds this year from Polaris. 5 guys got the fancy gauge and one did not. He is just like you.....doesn't need fancy things, shocks, gauges, etc. All he could talk about this weekend was selling his sled and ordering a new one next year with the gauge.

Seems unnecessary until you have one. 😁

harvest1121

I like them might have to see what my 2022 850x renegade is worth with 2k on it. Who knows when the Sidewinder will come in

ICT Sledder

In Doo's defense, if you want a no frills, super economical sled that is still otherwise a relatively current platform/engine, their sport line knocks it out of the park in that respect.

Yammy, Cat, and Poo don't really have that as much.

Yenann

i didnt think i needed or wanted a fancy screen for my truck. till i got one and now love it

eagle1

Lol...... people been saying that since they hit 10k.
Pretty nice lineup I think....... hopefully they can build them though.

SledTL

Can the 600 EFI be flashed at a later date (aftermarket) to increase the power? I know some people have done that with the Sparks. NEO would be great for the significant other but would be even better if you can increase power electronically. IMO this could be a great way for them to open up the entry market if you can upgrade power for your newer riders over time. 50 hp is too little, and this would end up being a second sled for me lol.

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
I like the looks of the MXZ but I wouldn't want to give up the 4 Stroke engine. Except for the Mountain Class, I'm curious why they don't have the ACE available on all other models. Maybe next year.

1fujifilm

I am currently renting a Polaris Adventure from Headwaters and it has the top gauge. Other than speedo and gas, I really only look at it when standing still.
Am I willing to pay Doo an additional $900 for the guage..NO!

Bear

old abe

I am currently renting a Polaris Adventure from Headwaters and it has the top gauge. Other than speedo and gas, I really only look at it when standing still.
Am I willing to pay Doo an additional $900 for the guage..NO!

Bear
I'm all in on that fuji! $900 less, makes the sled more reasonably priced. That is if you can call it that, eh!

Hoosier

I agree with you 100% but they are saying dealers are already selling out their allotments. I guess no price is too high for some these days.

A used garmin with vvmapping maps combined with one of the apps on your phone covers our group pretty well. The paper maps are still good for planning a day.

mrbb

IMO< a lot of businesses are on the sell a few make a lot side of things, over the yrs past where they tried to sell all they could, and that many sports that were once cheap enough for most to get into and do well in, are now becoming a sports only those with deeper pockets or willing to go into debt to play in!

the mind set of most today is finance away no matter the costs, as long as they can have it NOW!
and this mind set IMO< is one of the big reasons prices are climbing like they are, as if OEM's can sell things at the HIGH end, why would they not keep charging more and more , or until they hit the line folks STOP buying them at! and then MAYBE they will back down on prices, but I doubt that will ever happen, just look at how many things today are climbing, yet almost NO one is slowing down buying them

vehicles now are selling OVER MSRP and for decades everyone used to use MSRP as a JOKE and would never pay even close to it, they knew it was inflated with plans of selling at lower costs
these days, again, the mind set has changed, its almost bragging rights to pay more for things, on the world wide social media
were in for a strange future at this rate if you ask me!