The Big Game is Tomorrow

rph130

Yeah, well, the big game is finally here. Anyone care to share your thoughts?
Being that the Packers are not there, it is almost kind of nice to not care who wins. Philly has a lot of beasts that will make it a little difficult for Mahomes to work his magic. Both Hurts and Mahomes are bright stars of the future for the NFL. I think KC pulls a victory but it will be a close game.

whitedust

Can Mahomes move around at will Idk? Can Eagles get to him probably yes? Definitely 2 of the best teams in the NFL. Will Hurts hold up make big plays probably yes. No idea of score but Eagles could get ahead and stay there. I think Eagles will prevail and KC will be back in SB next year.

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
Two very good teams and I think the Eagles Defense wins this one. I really don't have a dog in this fight but if the score is close, I'll watch. But it's getting pretty hard to avoid the wokeness of it all, Corporate America at Full Throttle! They tell us to End Racism and then in the same breath tell us it's the first Superbowl with two Black Quarterbacks.... OK, but that shouldn't matter but they say it does if it fits their agenda. It's one of those days where I'm just trying to keep up with it all and I'm not doing a very good job of it...

latner

Two very good teams and I think the Eagles Defense wins this one. I really don't have a dog in this fight but if the score is close, I'll watch. But it's getting pretty hard to avoid the wokeness of it all, Corporate America at Full Throttle! They tell us to End Racism and then in the same breath tell us it's the first Superbowl with two Black Quarterbacks.... OK, but that shouldn't matter but they say it does if it fits their agenda. It's one of those days where I'm just trying to keep up with it all and I'm not doing a very good job of it...
Lifelong NFL fan here until Kaperdick started kneeling, haven't watched since then. I will watch the first half this year, but not interested in any of the circus events that happen before, during or after the game. Should be a close game. Puppy Bowl is actually more interesting to me. :LOL:

Last edited:

durphee

Eagles are 1.5 favorite, I am taking them and I took the over of 50 and the hook. Super Bowl is a great time, the bars and gambling places are full all day today. We attend a cops for cancer event which raises a lot of money every Super Bowl. One of the best days of the year

snomoman

Going to Kansas City,
Kansas City here I come,
Going to Kansas City
Kansas City here I come
they’ve got crazy girls there
and I think I’ll go get me one

Philadelphia can’t win a super bowl when they leave the Kansas City receivers wide open for touchdowns

indy_500

That was one weak ass holding call to decide a SB.
While I do agree that call wasn’t great, the Dallas goedert catch on the sideline on 3rd and 14 was garbage, as was the miles sanders fumble for a td return that got called back. Had either of those gone the way I thought they should’ve, the game wouldn’t have even been close. So sick of everyone blaming the refs when their team wins or loses. That’s football.

whitedust

Agreed. I saw about half the game. To have a game finish like that is pretty weak. Let them play!
That call affected the whole game no way to recover with 4 seconds left after KC ran the clock down which was anything but exciting. Me I didn’t see anything there that was holding plus the ball was launched way off target not catchable. Let them play especially in the final minutes. I want some of what they gave Mahomes he was faster and more mobile after half time. Lol.

timo

The cornerback on the play admitted he held the guy.
I saw that,, but man that was ticky tack. I feel about every play in a game has tugging of a jersey that. At that juncture in the game, you just got a let that tugging of the jersey go.,, also ball looked to be uncatchable

snobuilder

The cornerback on the play admitted he held the guy.
lots of evidence that the NFL is scripted. If what you are claiming is true then there is no question....did you idiots take your hats off for the black national anthem ?....maybe buy an nfl approved shirt with the words on it? 2 national anthems means 2 nations. Where is this leading us all?
Why is the NFL promoting 2 "national" anthems? what about separating out the other 100's of ethnicities apart from one another?