This is what a construction engineer has to endure.

440_chazz

Not a good day for me.
115682.jpg

xsledder

I have seen too much of that in my career, and you never get use to it. When he trips onto the dowel, he will use a belt from then on.

firez10

Just a little construction adhesive when hes bent over not looking would cure that!!!!

Worked with a guy that did that to one of his employees. Knock down drag out after that.

brooks

doo dr

I would do it. Do you have an excess of work? Currently working 60-90 hours a week doing satellites.

doo_dr

The Track hoe bridge accident is in Kansas. A friend sent me the pictures. From what I was told the front binders loosened enough to let the hoe bounce a little on the trailer and the boom was high enough that the bouncing put it over the limit right under the bridge. I didn't get any story on the tractor or injury's but I was told the bridge had to be taken completely down and rebuilt. The concrete damage to the bottom side of the bridge on the far side was from the cab swinging up and hitting the underside of the bridge. We had a similiar accident in MPLS/St Paul. I beleive it was last summer but I don't have any pictures of that accident.

doo_dr

I forgot to mention that you should take a close look at the boom of the track hoe. I'm not sure of what it is called but it is extremely long. Most of the time you see this type cleaning out drainage ditches (small bucket and long boom). Now look at the trialer. I would bet that even with a triple axle tractor the tip of the boom would have been over the cab. OH! The rig was traveling at highway speeds. Maybe I didn't get tractor pic's because the guy was still hanging out of the front windshield.