Those weather folks……

SledTL

It just hasn’t stopped snowing this weekend!!! Snow depth is crazy in MN right now. Trails are mint from Hinkley north.

Attachments

• 817B1066-C86B-448C-9FEA-A786E7A2CB45.jpeg
    817B1066-C86B-448C-9FEA-A786E7A2CB45.jpeg
    543.6 KB · Views: 38
  • 229C9512-EC78-42AB-AD5A-41EA9CE0942C.jpeg
    229C9512-EC78-42AB-AD5A-41EA9CE0942C.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 36

elf

A friend who has a cabin near mine in Finland has 50" on his snow stake right now. I have 34" on the ground at my house. We'll be riding into late April again. And they are calling for a bunch this Friday also.

SledTL

A friend who has a cabin near mine in Finland has 50" on his snow stake right now. I have 34" on the ground at my house. We'll be riding into late April again. And they are calling for a bunch this Friday also.
I thought they might close the highway on Saturday evening. Driving was really poor. Definitely will be riding into April in your neck of the woods.

bearrassler

We got a little over a foot of snow over the weekend in Grand Forks, for the year they said we are at 61" which isn't a lot but almost none has melted, the snow is about 3' deep still in my yard.

indy_500

We got a little over a foot of snow over the weekend in Grand Forks, for the year they said we are at 61" which isn't a lot but almost none has melted, the snow is about 3' deep still in my yard.
Crazy! We’ve had a decent snow year here but it keeps turning around and melting within a matter of days. Have never had good frost in the ground all year.

WorkHardPlayHrd

Trails from Hayward north looked gorgeous from the road last night. My daughter commented that I was daydreaming. I told her she was right. 4 foot drifts on hwy 63 from Grand View north to hwy2. Coming into Ashland I couldn't see 5 ft in front of the truck with the wind coming off the lake.

pclark

Man........the forecast is all over the place for this Thursday night Friday storm. NWS issued a Winter Storm Watch this morning for us in Vilas County for 7-11", now it's 5-7", Accu Weather has 8-12", JD has us in the heavy bands, perhaps 15"-20". I better call Joe for a Natural Disaster declaration and have the National Guard sent up, or wait, that Tony's job!

mezz

Per Johns' forecast, we are supposed to get MC Hammered here in the Keweenaw. Check out his video forecast. I'm not looking forward to getting pummeled at this point. Oh well, it is only March & we will get our first St. Patty's day storm, at least on the actual day. Yay!!!!!

wiscrev

I happened to see channel 6 out of Marquette and it was all over the place as well. Showed St Germain getting 14" I think.

Tuck

just looking at radar and the line for snow is so close, hope it changes soon. plan to head out tonight not sure about destination yet just watching radar and reports on conditions

mezz

The snow is not suppose to begin until 8pm tonight, it's coming, I honestly can feel it & I'm not overly excited about it. I have made the decision that our offices will be closed tomorrow as there will be a lot of plowing & shoveling to do through the day just to keep up with it. This is going to be wet, heavy & sloppy.

Last edited: