Thoughts and Prayers are with you, John

No sweat JD. You the man!! If you ever need anything they're are plenty out there to help you out. Just post a message. Good luck.

thunderstruck88

God bless you and keep a close watch on you as you head into this phase of healing . My thought and prayers are with you now . Good Luck to and Nora thank you for giving us updates on John when you can !!!!! GET WELL !!!!! :) We all in the John Dee family love you very much !!!!!!!

rocky367

Good luck John and speedy recovery! If you or your family need anything we are "close" by that we could help with something and we will possibly be in Rochester on Sunday. Thoughts and prayers your way.

rooney11979

Prayers are sent to you and your family. Heres hoping you have a quick recovery and they are able to take care of this so it does not bother you anymore!! Best of luck!

Bradzoo

John you are in our thoughts and prayers, hope all goes well in surgery and a very speedy recovery

Bradzoo and Kelly

98ungjef

Good Luck

John - best wishes and have a speedy recovery. You'll be back in business just before the season !

Finland, MN

cuzzinolaf

Hang in there buddy, better to get it done now, rather than the fall. This winter will be epic, and you need to be 100 percent by then. :)

I volunteer to put some miles on that 2012 Pro-Climb if you don't feel up to riding. :p

Feel better, John!

freezinbevr

Get Well young man!!

John, good luck on the procedure. You, Nora and Gracie are in our family prayers!!!!!!!

Your in the best facility around! If the local weather is an indicator, should be nuthin' but sunshine!!!!

Good Luck Guys! God Speed.

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes everyone. Tomorrow I will have an angiography done to make sure there is no need for any bypasses to be done while they are in there fixing the valve and then looks like Wednesday will be the big dance.

It has brought me to tears more than once to know so may good people care so much about the Dees. We truly live a blessed life.

-John