Thoughts and Prayers are with you, John

maj16

Dee family,

You have quite a following in the Rochester area, and a good number of us work at "the Mayo". Do not hesitate a second to contact any of us for anything. I work there and would be more than happy to help you out with anything. Like I said, don't hesitate to ask and hang in there!

helhuf

Get well soon, like everyone says...now is better than later. Got to be 100% for the Winter and Your Family. God Bless!!!

heckler56

John, as one of those 1,000 people that thanked you at the Milwaukee Snow show last fall, there is that many and more looking out for you now. Rest up and get back up to speed soon.

Since you seem to have your computer with you, and if they will let you laugh, watch this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGeKSiCQkPw

frnash

Strangely, uncharacteristically quiet on this web site today.
Everyone must be holding their breath to hear how John is doing. I know I am!

jbsugarbrown

frnash, You are right. Many thoughts and prayers for John and his family today. You can feel it and as every one of the good people on here has become somewhat of a family it really makes you think about the things that are important in life. (Your having gone through what you have health-wise probably brought about those same feelings.) John has made that so clear in his journals, photographs and way of living through the years. If someone has been through what he has throughout his life and can still have the outlook he has, well, he's just a real special man. Some would become bitter. Not John, he continues to choose to LIVE in every sense of the word. To experience life's best. To live out his dreams with joy and purpose. Special thing John started here on this website and how fortunate we all are to know about it and to be a part of it.

windingtrailgal

jbsugar, well you found a really nice way to say it all!!

Per a FB post from Mrs RunningBear (I'm stealing from her post - I hope it's OK!)

"Super good news on John's FB page - JA talked to Nora and she said he made it through the surgery well but has a long road ahead. Good Good News."

So let's keep up our thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery and for Nora, Gracie and all of John's family!

dgr_calumet

Good Luck JD and family

Our thoughts and prayers are with you, Nora, Grace and the pups!
Get well soon and hang in there!!

The Rich Family...

Lorali779

Thoughts & prayers from Wisconsin for your awesome family John~Keep on fighting the good fight of faith & know "all is well" ♥
God bless,Teamhenderson