To all the ricky racers....

ezra

119 on a light mod f7 lake minnetonka and LOVED every second and with a fresh groom and a open field of vision would do it on the trail to

peter

119 on a light mod f7 lake minnetonka and LOVED every second and with a fresh groom and a open field of vision would do it on the trail to

Do you have a monster energy sticker on sled? I hear it makes them faster.

ezra

nop it is my old sled just tuning on it for the guy who now ownes it 2% timming porting high tension reeds fat azz pipe and stock can yes stock oooh short shocked 30hp shot of nos and the 04 cat 660ft raceprograming ecu with a boondocker for fine tuning .
I did not use the spray the whole run when running this yr just testing off the line.
it dose have a [stock sucks] sticker on it that is good for at least 3hp.
you dont have to worry about me on the trail nowdays I avoid them like the plage

5_spot

nop it is my old sled just tuning on it for the guy who now ownes it 2% timming porting high tension reeds fat azz pipe and stock can yes stock oooh short shocked 30hp shot of nos and the 04 cat 660ft raceprograming ecu with a boondocker for fine tuning .
I did not use the spray the whole run when running this yr just testing off the line.
it dose have a [stock sucks] sticker on it that is good for at least 3hp.
you dont have to worry about me on the trail nowdays I avoid them like the plage

Should be getting a bit more out of those mods, maybe look at clutching next. I think it may not be getting all that HP to the track. I got 115 (gps) out of my '05 F7 with even lighter mods, hardpack lake run.
BMP pipe mod & inline fuel reducer. Lot of fine tuning the clutching though. That's with DD and a sno pro track too. 113 (gps) on my Stock '07 Attack GT, same lake. For inquiring minds, My Attak easily pulls my
F7 to 100, then it just starts creeping past by 1/2 sled length.. Add 2-3 inches of snow though & it's like the F7 loses 30 HP. I love em both though, each has their pros/cons.

alwaysright

How about the Billy Boondockers out there? How slow did you get your sled down to this year?

I saw 101 with stock 09 shift 136, I was happy with that, it was on a nice long straight fire road, early in the year when snow/ice was very hard.

Last edited:

ridindirty800

Around 105 for about 5 miles on the Turtle Flowage on my 2010 Ski Doo 1200 Renegade! I was happy with that for being a 300+ lb guy! My buddy hit 114 on his 1200!

Last edited:

olsmann

Somtimes when i pass people at a high rate of speed i like to pull the shovel out of my back pack and give people a little tap on the back of the helmet with it when I go by. When its a whole family its fun to try to get them all. Especially on a curve while having had 2 beers at lunch, burning citgo sea and snow and NOT using hand signals with my mohawk and loud can with monster stickers.

(sarcasm. not sure why these threads continue to thrive over and over)

Last edited:

dcsnomo

Somtimes when i pass people at a high rate of speed i like to pull the shovel out of my back pack and give people a little tap on the back of the helmet with it when I by. When its a whole family its fun to try to get them all. Especially on a curve.

Well, there goes my glass of milk up my nose!

Somtimes when i pass people at a high rate of speed i like to pull the shovel out of my back pack and give people a little tap on the back of the helmet with it when I go by. When its a whole family its fun to try to get them all. Especially on a curve while having had 2 beers at lunch, burning citgo sea and snow and NOT using hand signals with my mohawk and loud can with monster stickers.

BAHAHAHABAHAHAHA.........Thats funny right there.....BAHAHAHABAHAHAHA......:D

polarisrider1

And did you have bad gasoline and your trail permit cost to much as it became unstuck from your side panel while your crank seals, drive bearings, piston skirts and voltage regulator were all going out at once? (I've had days like that too!)

Last edited:

ezra

Should be getting a bit more out of those mods, maybe look at clutching next. I think it may not be getting all that HP to the track. I got 115 (gps) out of my '05 F7 with even lighter mods, hardpack lake run.
BMP pipe mod & inline fuel reducer. Lot of fine tuning the clutching though. That's with DD and a sno pro track too. 113 (gps) on my Stock '07 Attack GT, same lake. For inquiring minds, My Attak easily pulls my
F7 to 100, then it just starts creeping past by 1/2 sled length.. Add 2-3 inches of snow though & it's like the F7 loses 30 HP. I love em both though, each has their pros/cons.

no it will do way better than 119 close to 130 in 1000 ft I was tuning for the launch less than 250ft the afternoon I was tuning on it