To all the ricky racers....

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Skylar has no control of who gets to be a moderator. Those decisions are made by the boss man alone.:)

lvr1000

170 maybe 180, i don't know, i was too scared to look down

I like that michaeladams.
I will not post a speed because I got in trouble on a post of my speedo (MPH, not shorts) a few years back and my post got pulled.
but I'll give you a hint:

2010 Z1 turbo EXT: (Just got the break in miles in this year)

* Hi Jacker programming module. This allows you to set the horse power
from stock to 350 plus 50 on the button with c116 fuel.
* D&D Intercooler
* D&D full clutch kit,
* Cold air intake (on left side)
* Custom made side exit exhaust with divorced turbo waste gate pipe
* Two step module. IE Launch Master This is a switch on the dash. It is for racing/hole
shot. When it is on you apply the brake and give it full throttle. This
takes the turbo boost up to 9PSI without the sled moving. This makes the
sled launch at 9PSI vs waiting for the turbo to spool up and build
power.
* Push button on handle bar. This is like Nitrous but never runs out
because it adds horse power through the Hi Jacker programming module. If
you have under estimated your opponent and are losing by a little, just
push the button.
* High strength head bolts.
* External track drive wheels.
*regeared Diamond Drive (stock would top out around 700 ft (rev limiter)
*$800 of picks
*Modified suspension

And best part, got almost 17 MPG running pump gas last week. Bad news is with race fuel, I got to carry 5 spare belts for a day's ride.

Last edited:

windingtrailgal

Somtimes when i pass people at a high rate of speed i like to pull the shovel out of my back pack and give people a little tap on the back of the helmet with it when I go by. When its a whole family its fun to try to get them all. Especially on a curve while having had 2 beers at lunch, burning citgo sea and snow and NOT using hand signals with my mohawk and loud can with monster stickers.]

(sarcasm. not sure why these threads continue to thrive over and over)

I can't BELIEVE you don't use hand signals!! And if you don't have at least 4 beers, it doesn't count, FYI. Sheesh!

windingtrailgal

He should diversify. Some of us are sick of these never ending repetitive useless threads.

I know, right? Repetitive, useless threads can be a good source of entertainment if the right sarcastic sally's respond!! Just sayin!! (Oh, sorry...wrong thread! :eek:)

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
He should diversify. Some of us are sick of these never ending repetitive useless threads.

LOL, well I tell ya what,when you see a thread that says, To All Ricky Racers, or something like it, don't open it. :p

Dave_B

Thanks for the advice Skylar. I guess by now I should know better.

Oh, LOL, don't condescend to me like that again.

Update: Sorry Skylar. Was in a bad mood. Not your fault. Just didn't appreciate the post. Dave

Last edited:

doospunk

no it will do way better than 119 close to 130 in 1000 ft I was tuning for the launch less than 250ft the afternoon I was tuning on it

Hey Ezra! I think i know a guy from Minnetonka with a 1000 dropped in a sno pro chassis modded out from bikeman who claims that he'll run laps around you boys all day long!! Cronny ring a bell? I work with the guy, and constantly remind him that he doesn't actually snowmobile, but rather dumps every dime he's got to get the extra .5 second on the guy next to him in a lake race on ice. (I''m not sure he'd know how to handle a sled if he got it on real snow!!) lol. Let him know I said that if you see him! I've told him about this website several times, and he keeps asking me what it is. *Here's to you Dave!!!*

xsledder

I like that michaeladams.
I will not post a speed because I got in trouble on a post of my speedo (MPH, not shorts) a few years back and my post got pulled.
but I'll give you a hint:

2010 Z1 turbo EXT: (Just got the break in miles in this year)

* Hi Jacker programming module. This allows you to set the horse power
from stock to 350 plus 50 on the button with c116 fuel.
* D&D Intercooler
* D&D full clutch kit,
* Cold air intake (on left side)
* Custom made side exit exhaust with divorced turbo waste gate pipe
* Two step module. IE Launch Master This is a switch on the dash. It is for racing/hole
shot. When it is on you apply the brake and give it full throttle. This
takes the turbo boost up to 9PSI without the sled moving. This makes the
sled launch at 9PSI vs waiting for the turbo to spool up and build
power.
* Push button on handle bar. This is like Nitrous but never runs out
because it adds horse power through the Hi Jacker programming module. If
you have under estimated your opponent and are losing by a little, just
push the button.
* High strength head bolts.
* External track drive wheels.
*regeared Diamond Drive (stock would top out around 700 ft (rev limiter)
*$800 of picks
*Modified suspension

And best part, got almost 17 MPG running pump gas last week. Bad news is with race fuel, I got to carry 5 spare belts for a day's ride.

I would like to see you run that up Roselle Rd. towards Schaumburg starting from Irving Park.

ezra

Hey Ezra! I think i know a guy from Minnetonka with a 1000 dropped in a sno pro chassis modded out from bikeman who claims that he'll run laps around you boys all day long!! Cronny ring a bell? I work with the guy, and constantly remind him that he doesn't actually snowmobile, but rather dumps every dime he's got to get the extra .5 second on the guy next to him in a lake race on ice. (I''m not sure he'd know how to handle a sled if he got it on real snow!!) lol. Let him know I said that if you see him! I've told him about this website several times, and he keeps asking me what it is. *Here's to you Dave!!!*

first of everybody knows bike man tried real hard but still just can't build a fast sled even the professional they sponsor will not let them touch snowmobile just given parts in write a check I don't play with the whos weners longer crowd any longer but I still go to watch and help tune and I think you better come out and see some of the races for yourself what goes down might make work a little more tolerable just text me I'll let you know when the race

ezra

and by the way I was just a ricky racing in wisconsin 61 miles an hour brand new ski doo side by side man is that thing sweet built in gps is real nice I do not think it will be long until that exact gps it mounted on the handlebars of the summit I was also a ricky racing on a can am 650 race quad br speeding all kinds of speed limit and lovin every minutes

Last edited:

doospunk

first of everybody knows bike man tried real hard but still just can't build a fast sled even the professional they sponsor will not let them touch snowmobile just given parts in write a check I don't play with the whos weners longer crowd any longer but I still go to watch and help tune and I think you better come out and see some of the races for yourself what goes down might make work a little more tolerable just text me I'll let you know when the race

haha. No need to convince me. Dave will tell you that I could care less about lake racing. We're two total different kinds of riders. I give him crap that he doesn't know how to ride a sled cause all he cares about is point and shoot for 250 yards on pure ice. I keep telling him to come ride with me in the yoop to see what it's like, but keep getting the brush off. (one of these days I'll get to him.) Ask him about the time we busted outta work on a 30 degree day and trail rode the luce line out to 7 and ditch banged. If he's straight up honest, he'll tell you the reality between his set ups for trail against my 136 renny on washboard trail and the drifted ditches! lol. Give him a bit of chit for me, so I can razz him next week at the office!