Togwotee/ Brookes/ Lava mtn. General discussion

lookin4snow

Agree. There certainly are enough of us that frequent this board that ride there. TML appears to be a "major" sponsor of this site as well.

longtrack

I was in Moran Jct Wednesday Morning ( just west of Lusk) it was -32 on my Truck Dash. Hope it warms up a little before I return in Feb. Ten Sleep was -35 Thursday, coldest in the Nation.

Looks might good today at TML! I hear on the other sites too that this isn't even a good representation of the area's true snow fall.

Attachments

• netcam.jpg
    netcam.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 70

tim_h

any snow at togwotee yet ?

have a group of 11 heading out in 2 1/2 weeks and getting nervous. havent seen any reports lately...

radrick

I'm in for it! I may be headed out there with Moms in march, it would be nice to fine out more info in that area.

dekx

Looking for updated conditions

Heading out to Togwotee for my first time Monday.
Can anyone give me an update on snow conditions?
Also, besides number on website, does anyone have a number to hotel? Everytime I call, I get ARAMARK and not the hotel!
I am super excited and hopefully all the info I got from people on this website is correct and I have a blast!!!

jmom800x

Heading out to Togwotee for my first time Monday.
Can anyone give me an update on snow conditions?
Also, besides number on website, does anyone have a number to hotel? Everytime I call, I get ARAMARK and not the hotel!
I am super excited and hopefully all the info I got from people on this website is correct and I have a blast!!!

try 307 543 0414, thats the lodge.

Check out MomsMotorSports.Com, Trips out west. Providing transportation and package discounts through TML and Lava Mt. Join up and ride in the extended sleeper semi. We head to Togwotee Pass annually each season in December and March. Join up in March this season. log on to momsmotorsports.com for more information.

non-res pass cost?

Anyone that's been to Togwotee Mountain Lodge know if they sell the WY non-res trail passes and how much they are?