Togwotee

Pizza Man

I have noticed that all the rentals are still sitting outside uncovered in the parking lot. Sure doesn't do them any good.

ezra

what do they care my guess most all will be dumped to wholesalers come fall and sold at auctions and places like hay days.

D

Deleted member 10829

Reason #2,000 not to buy a rental sled! We all know how rentals are treated.

polarisrider1

I have rented at the start of the season and at the end. What a difference. If you rent late, you better go over it with a fine tooth comb as to not get "stuck" with damages you did not do. I am guilty of trashing a few sleds with under 40 miles on them back in the day. The guides just get you another for the next day. They evaluate your damages to the sled other then the motor blowing and it goes on your credit card. Togwotee lodge is way fair with you on that stuff, or should I say the "sled shack" is. What gets me is how they put the touristas out of Texas on a mtn. sled to trail ride. (they can charge them more). Those sleds have a way high sit around and idle time on them. Never buy a fleet sled at Bronson. been there done that lost lots of $$$.