Tomahawk area update

Swampy

We got a Lot of rain this last weekend. The temps started to drop Monday afternoon and we were able to get all groomers out to straighten things
out from the heavy traffic on Friday and Saturday. There was a lot of moisture in the snow but we were able to flatten everything out before it froze.
There was more ice on trees and brush towards Rhinelander which made it difficult to make it through. Should make for a good base.
I had one more section to get this afternoon. I left around noon cutting icy snow and dragging through grassy swamps. After I fueled up in Tripoli
I noticed the drag was loading up a lot. I got out to take a 10-100 and noticed we already had 2"+ on the ground!! Well no wonder it was loading up. lol

Anyway, looks like we got 6"-8" so far and it's still coming down. We'll be running around the clock, or as much as we can to get this flattened down and get ready for the next round. Just be aware that there will be some daytime grooming going on in the area so we can get it all done.

Should be a Super Weekend to get out and ride.

Anybody seen Attak Man??

Ride Safe Ride Right

sjb

Thanks for the update Swampy! And appreciate all you and the rest of the crew "drag" out!

Swampy

Northwoods Passage had 3 groomers out today. I know, not good to groom during the day but needed to get things panned before the next snow.
All drivers were saying things were going good and they were glad to finally have some snow to work with. The snow was light to start but once the
temps warmed up a bit it seemed to be setting up a little better. For the most part, the sleds that passed me, were riding respectfully and it seemed
to help pack it down even more. We'll see what tomorrow's storm brings us. Looks like we're gonna let the sleds pack this one down and giver Friday
night to straighten things out. Should be A LOT of fun out there this weekend!! Get out and ride if you can.

Ride Safe Ride Right

old abe

Northwoods Passage had 3 groomers out today. I know, not good to groom during the day but needed to get things panned before the next snow.
All drivers were saying things were going good and they were glad to finally have some snow to work with. The snow was light to start but once the
temps warmed up a bit it seemed to be setting up a little better. For the most part, the sleds that passed me, were riding respectfully and it seemed
to help pack it down even more. We'll see what tomorrow's storm brings us. Looks like we're gonna let the sleds pack this one down and giver Friday
night to straighten things out. Should be A LOT of fun out there this weekend!! Get out and ride if you can.

Ride Safe Ride Right

Thanks for the updates!

Attak man

Right here swampy...been busy between the two bars (getting ready for the passage meeting at fishtrap Monday night)....in flambeau right now...snowing hard...looks real good for the weekend...too bad I'll be working.

Swampy

Right here swampy...been busy between the two bars (getting ready for the passage meeting at fishtrap Monday night)....in flambeau right now...snowing hard...looks real good for the weekend...too bad I'll be working.

I'll see you at the meeting. Heck, I might even ride the snow machine over there.

Trails were looking Great all weekend. All groomers were out and running. Had a small problem with the Pisten Bully (Twice)
Thought we had it fixed but broke it again. We got the runs done both times so no harm done. All good now!

Ride Safe Ride Right