Track length input

indy_500

the sled ain't going to be longtracked next year lol. too many miles on by then. i'll have a new sled. hopefully a 440 liquid race sled, a 500-700 longtrack, or a 600 or 700 performance sled. but basically what i was saying is by going to haydays and longtracking your sled, you can save a lot of money. I was going to go 136 with 1 inch lugs unless i dropped the suspension with some brackets i would've gone bigger lug. my sled can't handle big lugs-not enough clearance. make sure to check how much clearance you have. i know most of those age arctic cats have that extended tunnel or something so that it has more clearance.

dondoo

have a 136 inch track on a stock 600 skidoo and the ride is far better than the 121 inch I had befor this one, as for off trail it depends who you ride with, cause I still get stuck. lol

but the 136 does power through the deep snow okay, though the longer and bigger paddle tracks will go through the deep powder better but won't go down the trail as good.

polarisrider1

dondoo, I run a 151x2x15 challenger track on the trails with scratchers. Ride with the best of them. I have a low center of gravity and I use it to my advantage. lol Note: Groomer operators, I spend very little time on the trails. I do throw a very obvious rooster tail. I am not out to wreck trails, but hey, I sticker 3-4 sleds a yr. in Michigan, Ontario and Wyoming I can ride on the trail some?