Trail 13 - Greenland to Twin Lakes

krupps_resort

Yes, Krupp's Resort is for sale--we are 77 & 75 (of course I,Sandy, is the youngest-LOL) and its reached the time to think of retirement. If we were 20 years younger we wouldn't even think of it but we do feel we have a legitimate reason. If anyone is interested or if you know of anyone interested, let us know. $850,000. for everything needed in all seasons for operation. Successful business year round with snowmobiling, ATVs/side X sides, fishing, hunting, family vacations, etc. As of now, it is for sale by owner, not with a realtor. www.kruppsresort.com e-mail: kruppsresort@alphacomm.net 906-288-3404

rehm70

Yes, Krupp's Resort is for sale--we are 77 & 75 (of course I,Sandy, is the youngest-LOL) and its reached the time to think of retirement. If we were 20 years younger we wouldn't even think of it but we do feel we have a legitimate reason. If anyone is interested or if you know of anyone interested, let us know. $850,000. for everything needed in all seasons for operation. Successful business year round with snowmobiling, ATVs/side X sides, fishing, hunting, family vacations, etc. As of now, it is for sale by owner, not with a realtor. www.kruppsresort.com e-mail: kruppsresort@alphacomm.net 906-288-3404

An end of an era..

old abe

Perhaps a time machine could work here? It just won't be right without Sandy and Richard. Here's to the best of everything to those two!!!!

Kmrobb

Did part of this loop Friday from the north. Ran into a group of 6 that was panicking at about 4pm. They had left Greenland that morning and had only been on that trail!

Turns out they had taken a logging route and spent the day without a gps. We gave them some firm directions back to twin and continued on our partial loop.

Until the point where there were ruts from a truck or something, the trail was in great shape.

krupps_resort

Thanks "ole abe" that is mighty nice to hear BUT everyone said the same thing when we found we were getting too busy on both ends and Richard decided to sell the Mini-Mart and continue with the resort. We purchased both in 1994. End result-in Jan 2004 Deb and Jim purchased the store. (Deb had worked there for couple years). End of this story is: Deb has done more than an excellent job with the mini-mart and I've been telling people-"whoever buys the resort will do a great job and could very possibly do it better." It has been a pleasure to us and good to us but the bottom line is that it is ALL OF YOU that have helped make the store successful and the resort successful. We have, without a doubt expanded our "friendship list" thanks to ALL OF YOU.

old abe

I hear you Sandy. Everything changes. And the right people will come along. Remember Sandy, you are the one to enlighten me to "There is a reason for everything". I will never forget. Also I will say, you and Richard so richly deserve your retirement!!!!!!!!