trailer shopping

PoO GUY

Im a dealer for Neo & Legend Trailers. (Auto & Toy trader) Current surcharges are 27% For legend and Neo is going to be around 40% year over year. Come December Lots or these company's are just going to make these surcharges standard pricing at that time. They called it a surcharge with the intent of cost of metals going down towards the end of trumps presidency. We are seeing people pay the going rate to just simply get something. They sold their previous trailer last year, etc. The price increases are not going to stop ANY time soon. I can guarantee you that. Sell what you have for top dollar if you can, or hang onto what you have. I don't post on here often but I read a lot of what you guys have going frequently. Felt like I could weigh in on the Matter. Supply & Demand. Supply is years behind for larger dealers. Cheers.

I Doo

So I emptied out my trailer and made some chalk lines on the floor. I laid out a 7 x 14'. 7 x 16', and 7 x 18' with 5' V. Then I loaded some sleds. I can fit our 144" 146" and 155" in the 16'. So I think thats the direction I'm going to go. Its tight with the three of them but since 90% of the time I'll only have 2 in there. I may even go as short as 14' and just stick one in the back of the truck if need be. It just depends on what I find.
Always go a little longer than what you think!!!!

I Doo

I bought a 7 x 19 Ameralite from Mirsberger Sales from Hilber, WI. Like it so well and held up I bought a 7 x 25 Ameralite a few years back. Was going to buy a 21' at which point I noticed they had this 7 x 25 with 7' ceilings. Glad I went a little longer!!! Trailer Pad 2.jpg

Reactions: elf