TRD In the Snowies!!!!!!

Firecatguy

We had a great time in the snowies!!the trip out was crazy I80 had more Tractor trailers in the ditch then i have ever seen!!!!we got to Moutain m]Medow cabins tues afternoon and was ready to ride.....on wen we Rode with a friend from Wyoming and had the grand tour of the Area!!!!Wen night we went down to town to have Dinner and meet up with all the JD people had a great dinner was great meeting all of you and hearing the storys of your trip out....ouch........we also had a prob on way out with a fuel filter it was crazy how the truck went into limp mode from a fuel filter!!!!all in all it was a great trip all the people from jd where great and riding with Jack,buck,elwood,doospunk,biff,red,robbie,Asylumcyce holly cow we even got in a ride with cuzinolaf and sabercat wow i hope i did not miss anyone....

patspicday3002.jpg

patspicday3014.jpg

patspics003.jpg

patspics0032.jpg

patspics0042.jpg

patspics0082.jpg

patspics0112.jpg

patspics014.jpg

patspics0162.jpg

timner

Great Pics. Conditions look epic. Lets see some vids!!

The TK crew will be there in early March. T-45 days...

Firecatguy

fatdaddy we rode out of centennial wyo!!!would be good place for you and son to go....wind can be a problem!!!

thanks....vids are on there way Timner!!!

thanks everyone we had a blast...

Red love sthe pro....he rocks on that sled

Last edited:

yooper

Awesome pictures I bet the video's will be awesome as well. It looks like everyone had a great time :) 10 more days :)

squirellchaser

How did doospunk get unstuck, just assuming he doug out a shelf and turned it around. If not I would think there's a video of some parts leaving his snowmobile.

ron_k

awesome pics , and ya made it farther up the hill than I would have. mad props to riders and camera man involved