Twin Lakes Jan 1-4

strokeit

We arrived Thursday around 3 and went for little ride in the woods, The snow was ok....But not the best.Thursday night into Friday! WOW!! The LES guns went off! I'd say a good 20+ fell in that time frame. I didn't get alot of action shots(to busy carving up the snow).But man it was a blast!!!

Chris or Cole,If you have more pics go ahead and add them.

strokeit

your_image.gif

S

skylar

Yea, quit screwing around already!
happy.gif
I wanna see some pics!

m8man

Nice pics, oooh wait, I'm waiting to see them too. Actually, I can wait but I don't want to so load em up.

LOL

M8man

S

skylar

Ryan, not sure which guy posted them on snowest, but I copied and saved them, and here they are. Way too much snow not to post these here on John's site. Hope the original poster doesn't get mad at me.
happy.gif

Man am I mad becuase I talked myself out of driving up Saturday and riding, then driving home saturday night.
sad.gif

95034.jpg

95028.jpg

95029.jpg

95030.jpg

95031.jpg

95032.jpg

95033.jpg

doospunk

Followed Skylar's link over to sw and back. Awesome pics guys.

Ryan - All I can say is wow! Glad you were able to hit that stuff. Can't wait to hear your take on it, along with more pics.

Skylar - What were you thinkin? 4.5 hours up, then back to ride in that! I would have, but I'm 6 hours away. You have no excuse!

S

skylar

I know, I know.
95043.gif
95044.gif
95045.gif
95046.gif
95047.gif

With that much snow wating to be ridden, betcha I could have made the trip in 4 hours or less.
happy.gif

strokeit

Thanks for posting the pics skylar! Computer problems at home last night..uggggg! But here are some more pics.
95071.jpg

95072.jpg

95073.jpg

95074.jpg

95075.jpg

95076.jpg

95077.jpg

95078.jpg

strokeit

skylar,doospunk-We had enough room in the cabin for you guys! You should have come on up.But we had a blast.On friday i lost the plug on the clutch side belly pan,so we had to fab up something to cover the hole.So we used the bottom of a water bottle and two skoal can tops to cover it! It held up all weekend..lol
95080.jpg

95081.jpg

95082.jpg

yooper

WOW.....awesome pics. The conditions look too good to be true!<font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font> 30 more.....the wait is killing me, mentally I've riden at least a 1000 miles this year through pics like these :)

weekendracer728

It was a awesome time. The m7 worked good and that new power claw was unreal, the best track I ever had. Can't wait until the end of the month to be back up there....

kimmer

Man u guys hit it good,Skylar was trying to get me to go,I should have went.I guess he didnt twist my arm hard enouth.Look like a blast.

doospunk

Great pics Ryan. Looks like a blast! Unfortunately, couldn't swing it due to the Brainerd trip. Ice Fishin was great though,....sheeesh!

kimmer - That you?? Finally broke down, and got drawn into this thing they call the world wide web huh! LOL. Welcome aboard!