Twin Lakes to Lake Linden area Jan 16-18 2008

ridesafe

Went up with Skylar and Joe for a few days riding.We met up with John on Wed & Thurs.I let them guys have fun on the some of those power lines while I took pictures of all the carnage..lol!! I'll just say it was way beyond my skill level so I took the easy way around :) I had a blast!! thanks guys.

66625.jpg

66626.jpg

66627.jpg

66628.jpg

66629.jpg

66630.jpg

66631.jpg

Nice carve by the man himself
66632.jpg

ridesafe

A few more.. found a nice little untouched play area in which I believe I earned a new nick name..right Skylar,Joe?? lol!!!

66635.jpg

66636.jpg

66637.jpg

66638.jpg

66639.jpg

66640.jpg

ridesafe

And the last ones from friday.We met up with friends of Skylars.Sorry guys but I don't remember who's who..so I'll call ya the "sled solutions group" Had fun riding with ya all. Hope your not freezin your fanny's off today tho..true diehards thats for sure!

66646.jpg

66647.jpg

66648.jpg

66649.jpg

66650.jpg

66651.jpg

B

brad_2001

Great Pic's Ridesafe, so whats the new nickname??
Man that looks like fun.

Bradzoooooooooo

ridesafe

Brad: Not sure yet..We'll have to wait and see what Skylar and Joe decided on..lol!! Seems I had a slight..ummmm.. pine tree issue? I had them guys rolling in the snow thats for sure! lmao!!

Thanks for the comments everyone,This was some of the best riding I've ever done.

see ya at the ride-in!!

Eric

B

brad_2001

RideSafe, Looks like you were ridin with Paul from Sled Solutions with his Nytro, and I also see Nick(aka Saya)on the Fusion. Ya didn't take the Cougar did ya? I bet she was breathin hard if ya did.HAHA

Bradzoooo

S

skylar

The nick name is still a work in progress as of today.

Here are a few ideas though:

"The saw"

"tree trimmer"

"logger"

And maybe a new business?

"Eric's tree removal service"

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Just picture this, snow coming over the hood, filling your goggles so you can't see, then out of no where a small pine trees appears right in front of you. What to do? Back off? Try to avoid it? Not ridesafe, HE PINS IT! LMFAO!! No damage to the sled at all, but the pine tree found his maker. But it will be o.k., there are still 5,000,000,000 pine trees left in the U.P.

S

skylar

Bradzoooo, yes it was Paul and Nick (aka F-bomb), and also Jason and Matt(sledtech) Great bunch of guys. I am working on putting my pics up also. Later, Skylar.

B

brad_2001

Shredder sounds like it fits, either that or Chipper.HHAHAHA

Glad you guy's had fun

Bradzoo

S

skylar

Chippershredder, we need more pics if ya got them! Can't wait for the next ride!

S

sled_solutions

Guys....what a ride, the conditions were awesome!

The Nytro had no trouble at all but the sled does not like to carve it's always diving for the ground. Probably one of the biggest reasons it's gone now. I hated selling the sled because I really loved the power but it had some quirks.

Skylar....you keep avoiding my invitation to come to the middle of the U.P., why is that? Loser!! LOL

S

skylar

Paul, because I am a selfish, selfish man. LOL.(Ask my wife)Honestly, I have no interest in going to Muni. Not because I don't think it wouldn't be a good time or anything. But, there is ALWAYS great snow in the Twin Lakes area. And one more important thing, in case I forgot to tell you, it's only 4-4.5 hours away.
happy.gif