Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Win but close

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • lose but close

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters

beakjones

close

Should be a close one but being an American I gotta go with us. I think besides Mikko Koivu and Teemu Sellane, the Fins don't have a huge offense. As long as D plays solid and keeps it all to the outside we should be good to go. I gotta find it on AM radio so I can listen to it on my way to MQT county!

thunderstruck88

just learning this game what is a icing penatly and what is the blue line for if anyone would kindly answer me on this I will be happy and THANK YOU to THINK SNOW and I'll have to pick an NHL team any suggestions?

doospunk

just learning this game what is a icing penatly and what is the blue line for if anyone would kindly answer me on this I will be happy and THANK YOU to THINK SNOW and I'll have to pick an NHL team any suggestions?

If your truly wondering, here's the response to your questions:

What is icing? Icing occurs when a player shoots the puck across at least two blue lines, and the opposing team's goal line is the last, and the puck remains untouched. The official will then whistle the play dead, and the puck will come back to the opposing teams endzone for faceoff.

What is the blue line for? Quoted from Wikpedia - play is said to be offside if a player on the attacking team enters the attacking zone before the puck itself enters the zone, either carried by a teammate or sent into the attacking zone by an attacking player. If a defending player carries, passes, or otherwise intentionally sends the puck into his defensive zone, any attacking player in the zone is not offside. However, if an attacking player is attempting to shoot the puck into the attacking zone and it deflects off a defending player, an offside violation can still occur.

thunderstruck88

thank you very much all now I need is a NHL team to root for I like this game Any suggestions for a good team to pull for? THINK SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

G

Canada had their hands full with the Slovaks for the last half of their game. It almost seems like team USA is getting better and the Canadians are sliding a little bit. On paper the Canadians are stacked but they have not been consistent. The Swiss also gave them all they wanted. Hopefully Miller won't have to face 45 shots Sunday like he did the first time. Should be a really good game one way or the other.