Used Yamaha Snowmobiles

boritzer1234

I'm looking for a used yamaha snowmobile less than $5500. I want it to be between the years of 2005-2008 and not a phazer. Also anywhere in wisconsin, southern half of minnesota, and north eastern part of iowa. Anyone have any sleds they would be will to sell?

srt20

My buddy has a 06 Apex RTX he is considering selling. It is stock, 144 studs, has aprox 5k miles. I would think he would be around $5500. If your interested I could find out price and exact miles. Located in Jefferson County WI

cmharcou

You can get an incredible sled for $5500. I would get an 06-07 Apex or Attak. Those sleds are virtually bullet proof and they are nearly identical to the 2010's for half the money. Good luck!

boritzer1234

Ya that would be ideal if I could get an 07 or 06 apex because I really like the apex's. Could you possibly get the details on that apex. Where is Jefferson County WI? Thank.

ezra

RV sports is selling brand new 06 xfire 7's for around 5500 why buy used when new will do

upstate

Speaking of Yamaha........
I have a friend looking at a 2006 Venture RS, I'm not real familiar with the model. looking for some objective feed back.

wags

upstate, I have a 08 Venture and love it but before I bought it I did some research. The 06's had a shorter and a bit narrower windshield making for a colder ride. I would say if it is in good shape and the price is right see about swapping out the 06 windshield for an 08. I'm not sure if it will fit but at least look into it.

For what I see the Ventures going for now a days on ebay you can pick up a newer year for just a tad more and get a better setup. I also have an 08 Venture Lite and LOVE it. They only have 500cc but it is plenty and much cheaper up front.

I would tell your friend to look at 08 or newer there are quite a few new one's out there and the dealers are really dealing on them.
Just my 2 cents

MR.HAPPY

ezra, That would be the same money for half the sled! Not a good purchase for a 06 Cat 700 for $5500. It would Bring $2500 to $3000 if you wanted to get rid of it! 4 stroke is the only way to go this day & age!

ezra

coldone wanna go play in the deep snow with me for a day ?1/2 the sled my ars.a good bud I ride with allot has the same sled as in your pick very nice trail sled he also has a M for everything else.