Vacation options

polarisrider1

Nashville is close and fun. Take ur drinking boots. Lots to do n see. We hit the Paul McCartney show downtown. Grand Old Opry was sorta neat but very lame at the same time.

Printers row. Now that was a good time. Paid the cab driver twice. (not on purpose).

- - - Updated - - -

This is outstanding advice!
I skied Jackson Hole Wyoming as a bachelor and thought to take a summer trip last summer to J.H. as well as take in Yellowstone and Glacier National park with my wife as we both admire nature. She loved it all, you just have to let her pick the hotels, do some "Four square" research for food options and booyah, positive lifetime stories forever! I suggest Late August as it is still warm and snow has not begun to fall yet in Wyoming and Montana.

Frank
just another service I offer! lol. Married 34 years so far. I think I have it figured out a bit.

chords

I'll go another route from all the lame married advice since its an unknown fact if you are or not.
Bust up all that fun money into many getaways. Or talk and ask her

chop

Mexico has got to be the best bang for your buck for a vacation, if you dont care about amenities. My girlfriend and I went last year to Playa del Carmen for 7 days for $850 a person all inclusive. The room was probably on par with a $50-60 northwoods roadside motel. But who spends any time in the rooms anyway? We had excellent food and the bars at our resort actually had all name brand liquor. We were a short walk to town so we could go out at night if we wanted. I dont know about you, but we can blow nearly as much in eagle river on a long weekend during the summer without trying. So for me it seemed like an great value.