Vacine Shot

chords

Pulled up my sleeve and got the 1st shooter in my arm today. Moderna. I still have to look away while I cringe.

old abe

Pulled up my sleeve and got the 1st shooter in my arm today. Moderna. I still have to look away while I cringe.

LOL, eh! Me too, the same way. However I never even felt it, just a bit of muscle tightness the second day, after that good to go. Wife and I received the Pfizer, now waiting on second stab. J+J sounds good as 1 and done.

dcsnomo

Getting my second Pfizer on Sat 3/13. Non scientific sampling of my friends seems like more reactions to Moderna#2, again, no science.
Ready for the day, got a bag of 10mg Indica gummies all set (I'm in CA), gonna tape the remote control to my hand and hide the car keys.
If no reaction guess I'll just have a really good buzz on!

jd

Administrator
Staff member
No problem with my first one. Second one knocked me on my butt the 2nd day after getting it. Just tired, nothing else.<br><br>I am bullet proof now...back to licking doorknobs!<br><br><br>

goofy600

No problem with my first one. Second one knocked me on my butt the 2nd day after getting it. Just tired, nothing else.<br><br>I am bullet proof now...back to licking doorknobs!<br><br><br>

And chewing gum from ashtrays! Wife had similar reactions nothing on first slight fever for a few hours and tired on day after second shot.

zltim

Maderna here and second day I didn't have a lot of energy but that was about it. Felt great the next day.

J.Glenn

Wife and I got our first round of the Moderna this past Friday. Both experienced fevers and slight headaches. We were hoping for a non event from the vaccine since we both already had the virus...not the case for us.

chords

48 plus hrs later and no problem w first shoot. April 3 for next one. I have to say I was concerned and still am for #2. I go into a local drugstore and have no idea what's getting jabbed into me ??

whitedust

Moderna 1 knocked me on my butt 2nd day reaction had wife and I in full stop body aches had to spend day in recliner. Day 3 we resumed activities she did well I fell apart everything hurt bad. I’m just starting to feel like me and I’m surprised since we both had covid back in late October. My plans for Moderna 2 is full shop no activity hope for the best. Overall this SUCKS!!

slimcake

Sounds like the "cure" is worse than the disease??  For a lot of people anyway.  No shot for this guy!

xcr440

My mom had a bit of a fever and aches a couple days after the first one as well, then just fine (Not sure which manufacturer she took). Sounds like the reaction is similar to any other flu shot people have been getting over the last how ever many years..... I myself am with the "I don't need it" crew, I've never gotten a flu shot either. I was exposed to plenty of people who had the Covid, and never had anything more than my normal runny nose this winter.

euphoric1

Sounds like the "cure" is worse than the disease??* For a lot of people anyway.* No shot for this guy!

Ditto here, and if its going to prevent me from doing some things...Oh well, Ill find something else to do, their loss not mine. Shot kicked one of my employees butt, said he wont go again either. Funny thing is for some the reaction mimics the virus itself, even though its not a live or dead virus being injected, and the "science's" answer to the reaction... "that means its working" YEAH RIGHT! NO THANKS! I'll take my 99% plus chance!

hemi_newman

Ditto here, and if its going to prevent me from doing some things...Oh well, Ill find something else to do, their loss not mine. Shot kicked one of my employees butt, said he wont go again either. Funny thing is for some the reaction mimics the virus itself, even though its not a live or dead virus being injected, and the "science's" answer to the reaction... "that means its working" YEAH RIGHT! NO THANKS! I'll take my 99% plus chance!
Yep, I don’t need to fly, I’ll drive. I have heard to many horror stories about people getting that shot. Big NO for me and my family.