Video of one of my songs! :o)

bigvin

Hey friends!

Hope everyones summer is going great! Won't be long and the flakes will be flying!!
I have sort of been absent from here for a while,....
Busy Busy Summer with work and writing,...

Thought I'd share some cool news with you all.
If you go to YouTube and type in the word Tubin (spelled just like that)
check out the new video of my song done by a band called Lost Highway.
I think they did a GREAT job with it! It is now also on I-tunes.
I always hoped someone would pick it up. It is also the same song that is off my new
solo CD.

Maybe someone (smarter than me) can post the link to it!

Anyways,.....
Just thought it was cool, and wanted to share it with ya's

Have a GREAT rest of your summer!

~Randy
(BigVin)

:)

mezz

Vin Vin Vin,,,,,,,,NICE! The song was pretty good too LOL! Seriously though Congratulations.-Mezz

D

Deleted member 10829

I'm not a huge country fan, but that song is pretty good, even after just one listen. You have to love the line "You can tell by Janies bobbers the water is cold"! Great line! :)

D

Deleted member 10829

My wife is a big country fan and I just played it for her and she thinks it could be a hit! She liked it. She's already telling family and friends to check it out! :) Pretty cool to have this done with one of your songs BigVin!

skiroule

BigVin – This is awesome!

Thought I’d sneak in a preview at work so I put the headphones on and cranked it. Because of the headphones I didn’t realize that due to a malfunction of my headphone connection it was also playing over my computer speakers at major volume. I look up and I have three people peaking over my divider wall. What are you watching there buddy? Whoops – Busted.

I’ll play it again at home tonight when I can watch it without attracting a crowd. This is good.

eagle1

Great job Vin!! Not easy to write great song plus get a video too.
No cameo in the vid? Hope you were at least asst. to casting director. LOL