Video - Togwotee Late March

cooksend

In the group are a few Contours, a couple Go Pro's and a Fuji Camera. I wish we took the time to use the handhelds a bit more as its easier to show depth and the zoom is nice. Nothing shows the size or how steep the terrain gets at times, especially the POV cameras.

L

lenny

greg, I am not seeing ant way to mount the conture extended off the front bumper looking back, does such a thing exist?

cooksend

greg, I am not seeing ant way to mount the conture extended off the front bumper looking back, does such a thing exist?

RAM makes some mounts that will extend it out up to 18" I believe. c
Cool shots you should get et up for next year!

Thanks SPOR.

indy_500

Watched it a few times now Greg! Great edit, can't believe I missed out on the trip. I'll be carrying over my 3 days plus 10 more, should have plenty of vacation next year, and a 16 AXYS Pro RMK :)

cooksend

Watched it a few times now Greg! Great edit, can't believe I missed out on the trip. I'll be carrying over my 3 days plus 10 more, should have plenty of vacation next year, and a 16 AXYS Pro RMK :)

Thanks Indy. You did miss a great trip. Conditions could have been better but we really dug in and found some great riding.

Not sure I can get the crew to give you a 2nd chance, plus Lenny will be with and he is just plain mean! Look at how he treats people around here! ;)

L

lenny

Thanks Indy. You did miss a great trip. Conditions could have been better but we really dug in and found some great riding.

Not sure I can get the crew to give you a 2nd chance, plus Lenny will be with and he is just plain mean! Look at how he treats people around here! ;)

:cool:

polarisrider1

Lol

clark_w

I didn't see much of "Half-Pint" much but glad to see you kept him busy making the ramp, and to give credit where credit is due, he "owned" that road crossing like a boss.

hahahahahaha....

cooksend

I didn't see much of "Half-Pint" much but glad to see you kept him busy making the ramp, and to give credit where credit is due, he "owned" that road crossing like a boss.

hahahahahaha....

He did own that move! So committed to it we could not believe it! I do believe that he is camera shy!