Waconia-----

GTL

Racing to Waconia January 25 - 27, 2019. Celebrating 60 years of Doo'in IT. Visit www.MWVSS.com for all the details. This will be the last year at this location so if your organization has a facility to hold the "World's Largest Snowmobile Event" step up and take a shot at it. This IS the largest upper midwests' vintage race, show and swap.

skiroule

I had no idea that this was the last year at Waconia until I read your post. 25 years is a good run but really hate to see it end at that site. With the proximity to the lake, the large park area, indoor facility to host the featured sled show, and near-by lodging, it was a natural, Sounds like it was bureaucratic meddling that eventually caused the organizers to call it quits.

It will be a real challenge to find a site that can handle a vintage event this large . This aerial shot shows only a portion of the event. There is much more area that is not captured in the photo.
Drone%2Bshot%2Bof%2BSunday%2Bshow.jpg

ezra

why not have it at the guys place that puts it on . the sheep shed is a sweet place to drink a lake behind it farm fields all around and only 10 min drive . heck both SWT groomers all the fencing etc are already there

GTL

I think the property you are talking about is being sold also, or at least part of the problem.?