Wausau grass drags & swap meet

Pit Grunt

Do not forget the drags and swap meet this weekend in Wausau WI. Program by the Trailmates. Season is getting closer time to think SNOW.. Sept 28th and 29th.. See all you sled heads on grounds.

xcr440

One of my favorites, perfect size overall in my opinion. Perfect for a day trip within a couple hours or so.

jr37

For those of you going to the Wausau Grass Drags, Hwy 29 is being rebuilt this year, so there is no direct access off of Hwy 29 anymore. If you are coming from the east, get off Hwy. 29 at the 72nd Ave. exit. Go 1 1/2 miles north to Stettin Dr. Turn left/west and go a few miles directly to the site. If coming from the west, get off at the Hwy 107 exit (Marathon City). Go 2 miles north to Stettin Dr., turn right/east. Go about 3 miles directly to the site.

indy_500

I'm sure the GPS will get me there! JK been there enough times know where im going. a few weeks ago haydays weekend we stayed at a hotel in rice lake. to get there i head from my place to wausau and over well the gps happened to take us on cheese factory rd later laundromat ave and then before we knew it we were in Spooner. Thanks Global Positioning Satellite

Might have to stop up this year, my sister lives next door to the grounds and told me about the show yesterday. I've been there many time to visit, but not while the event is going on. Thats BAD of me.