Wausau wi grass drags and swap meet

szotty

Has anybody been to it before and what is it like? any thing worth going for? Is it like a small small haydays in reference?

jr37

Very good show. If you're going for the swap meet, make sure you go early on Saturday. Saturday morning and into the early afternoon are the hot times. Races, atv and mini rod pulls, swappers, and a bunch of vendors. Very well run show, and only a few miles from home for me.

indy_500

Not much for there for long tracks but for a cheap show and a short drive I always go. Last year had a swap spot and literally sold everything I brought.

szotty

Nice was just looking to go to do something that weekend snowmobile related seeing not making haydays this year plus just over hour away for me so not crazy far was between grouse hunting or this

longtrack

Its close for me. I wouldn't miss it but it does not have everything that you have at Hay Days. We always sell some Sleds there and it is very easy to get into and also has free Parking and Camping plus a lot cheaper admission.

There has always been a Guy from southern Minnesota there that buys around 30 Sleds every year. Last year we had 2 Sleds we sold to locals and the year before I sold one to the Minnesota guy.

There are not as many Dealer Vendors there and you do not have the leftover Factory Clothing available that is dumped into Haydays at cheaper prices.