We got Hammered overnight.....8 plus and still snowing

SHOOT2KILL

I thought you were one of Chicago's finest? Did you retire to Adams County to hang with the north side Polish?
No im in Rock County...Been riding Adams Co my whole life...Was in a couple clubs there for 40+ years till I joined a local club in Rock...There are a lot of transplanted polish Chicagoans in Adams Co/Dells Area...

wisco-mb

I've met some pretty nice Polish people around there.
We had to rescue a jet skier who broke down on Castle Rock. Couldn't speak one bit of English. He just pointed to where he needed to get towed!

We were bar hopping New year's eve awhile back around Northern Bay. We had a good crew with us. Walked into a bar(maybe Dellwood), and the bar was pretty dead. Kitchen door opens up and there a huge party going on in back room. We get invited back and it's all Polish folks. Had a great time pounding drinks with all of them!

blkhwkbob

I've met some pretty nice Polish people around there.
We had to rescue a jet skier who broke down on Castle Rock. Couldn't speak one bit of English. He just pointed to where he needed to get towed!

We were bar hopping New year's eve awhile back around Northern Bay. We had a good crew with us. Walked into a bar(maybe Dellwood), and the bar was pretty dead. Kitchen door opens up and there a huge party going on in back room. We get invited back and it's all Polish folks. Had a great time pounding drinks with all of
I'm surrounded at home by nice Polish people and now they are buying up all the cheap properties in Adams County. I can't get away.

snobuilder

No im in Rock County...Been riding Adams Co my whole life...Was in a couple clubs there for 40+ years till I joined a local club in Rock...There are a lot of transplanted polish Chicagoans in Adams Co/Dells Area...
I am in forest Co. plenty of Polaks up here as well.... me being one a dem...Armstrong Creek area also with Polish street names and business names.....in fact a guy introduces himself as the dumb Polack. We all understand. It gets nostalgic wishing for the good old unoffended days.

wiviperman

There is a coincidence, I also live in Rock County and my wife & I have our camper on a permanent/seasonal site just down the road from Castle Rock Lake.
Most of our weekends in the summer are spent there & on the lake!

SHOOT2KILL

There is a coincidence, I also live in Rock County and my wife & I have our camper on a permanent/seasonal site just down the road from Castle Rock Lake.
Most of our weekends in the summer are spent there & on the lake!
One of my long time riding buds owns that huge log home on the west shore of Castle Rock Lake. Just north of the Dam...He had it on Airbnb as a rental for a while...Primetime summer he was getting $695.00 per night...Sleeps 12...