Weekend of 1-22-16 - where is everybody riding?

groomerdriver

It's MLK Day and some peeps are riding on this long weekend (for some). But it's time to start talking about next weekend!

Where's everybody going and what are you hearing for trail conditions in that area? Seems like there's a real mixed bag out there from big mud holes to almost epic amounts of pow.

My plans for the weekend are a bit up in the air right now. Local trails are open but thin on snow.

favoritos

Trying a bit of the South part of the western UP. They are grooming and the temps should help freeze up the holes.

We stayed in Rockland this past Fri-Monday. Friday rode south to Gogebic for a beef, then over to Bruce and rail was real good.
Sat took off to Calumet. Serious LES both Sat. and Sun. so anywhere north of Rockland should be good this weekend.

hemi_newman

Right from my garage. Changing jets and adjusting air screws tomorrow to plan for the upper 20s this weekend. Race sled life, and I love it.

eagle1

No riding for me this weekend, working Friday night. May sign up for some ot also just in case I need to take a "personal" day next weekend.
Have good, safe weekend everyone! Post up some pics or trail reports too!!!!

POLARISDAN

No kidding Dan? How's the riding and how many miles so far?

only about 20 so far this week..talked the wife into coming UP here for anniversary instead of driving back home..her first ride ever took her to roseau bar..nice and smooth for her..there and back she was done..drove to copper and houghton today..so just getting a few days with her.

now i can stay through.jan if i want..

think im around 1600 or so..so about halfway through to the goal of 3k with a ton of time to go..

trails would have been great this week, but alas..

overall great though except crazy weekend last fri sat

POLARISDAN

Must be nice to be wealthy! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Dark Side, myself and a few others will be invading the hill 'n dale's of Pepin and Buffalo Ctys (in Wisc) this weekend!

no..just a good turnaround year..saved money for this..work 9 months str8 on the road..then have flexibility for the winter..last year not like this..hopefully next year the same

elf

We'll be up on the North shore at our cabin near Finland. Can't wait!

- - - Updated - - -

Must be nice to be wealthy! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Dark Side, myself and a few others will be invading the hill 'n dale's of Pepin and Buffalo Ctys (in Wisc) this weekend!

When we lived in Hudson we'd trailer down and ride that area. Awesome riding when they have snow!