What else should I have checked???

snobuilder

BRAAAAAAP< BRAAAAAP< BRAAAAP< BRAP<>>>>BRRRRRRRRRRR....clunk.....WTF?....BAAAAAA.....BAAAAA.

iu

mbo285

UPDATE: Just got the sled back from the dealer this weekend. The culprit was loose terminals for the main relay. They were able to get it started and then wiggled the relay causing the sled to shut off. They replaced the terminals in the fuse box and problem was fixed. I took the sled out last night for a 40 Mile test run over every type of trail I could find and rode it like I stole it. No more cutting out and no issues with the sled dying. The problem appears to be fixed.

whitedust

UPDATE: Just got the sled back from the dealer this weekend. The culprit was loose terminals for the main relay. They were able to get it started and then wiggled the relay causing the sled to shut off. They replaced the terminals in the fuse box and problem was fixed. I took the sled out last night for a 40 Mile test run over every type of trail I could find and rode it like I stole it. No more cutting out and no issues with the sled dying. The problem appears to be fixed.
Good that they found problem solved it and now you peace of mind.