What is your favarite thing to put in a hot dogger

chords

Dont do it, I think - eat before leaving and tuck 4 sub sandwichs made up and a box of ding dongs in the back.

yamahachick

Our friends had one last season and it was awesome stopped on Starvation lake had some great dogs filled up on energy and we were off to our next adventure. Plus it's cheaper and more time to ride. I'm buying one for this season.

chords

I bet mini subs would fit right in there and be quite tasty heated. Good idea.

good frozen or thawed but dont put these in
115021.jpg

chad66

You want the Muffpot! I had a couple guys come back from out west and they picked up the Muffpot and said it worked great, much better than the hotdogger. I now stock them in the winter and they've become a hit!

Chad@M&M

tomk

they are awesome, we just bring a bunch of hot pockets like burandt. you know they are done when you can smellem

gsxgirl

Hotdoggers are the way to go. If you are serious about backcountry and don't want to waste time or money stopping at a restaurant, load up the hotdogger!

Last year in Togwotee our guide cooked a New York strip in his! Delicious at 9,500 feet!

And Yamahachick those dogs were good cause we were there to serve them!!

polarisrider1

You guys are making me hungry. Does anyone know if a hot Dogger will fit under the hood of an 09 Skidoo summit 800 or a Polaris 06 755RMK. Don't look like any room. Tired of Ding Dongs and granola bars. Looking for Prime rib samiches on the trail.