• Yamaha

Votes: 39 18.7%
  • Other/Vintage

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Rent It & Ride it Like You Stole It

Votes: 8 3.8%

• Total voters

snobuilder

SHEEEEESE??????????? snobuilder's aaaaaaaaaaaa??????? Imagine that????? Oh well, I say so what!!!

You misunderstood...right now i'd hate to be called that name...> but< at one time it was considered to be a noble and hard working individual's political leanings title....and now?....what DOES it stand for? I doubt you or anyone knows the truth.

Here is the sled truth.....Poolaris is kicking Ski-Doo out of their coveted first place.....which really messes with the current Ski-Doo owners who is mostly sled stupid and only bought because they thought Doo was number one for a good reason.

Last edited:

old abe

You misunderstood...right now i'd hate to be called that name...> but< at one time it was considered to be a noble and hard working individual's political leanings title....and now?....what DOES it stand for? I doubt you or anyone knows the truth.

Here is the sled truth.....Poolaris is kicking Ski-Doo out of their coveted first place.....which really messes with the current Ski-Doo owners who is mostly sled stupid and only bought because they thought Doo was number one for a good reason.

Ha ha snobuilder!!! I figured to get a rise out of you on that one for sure!!! As for the sled number thing, I like competition, keeps mfr's building better sleds, and the prices competitive. Poo has definitely has impressed me the last several years, to correcting their problems, and continue to develop new ideas as they always have. But, I wouldn't expect Poo to over take Doo's sales in numbers anytime soon. Doo has a very broad base of sled models, engine technology, they sell more 4 strokes then the rest of the sled mfr's combined, and a very strong, and loyal buyer's. Poo is making, "COMPETITION GREAT AGAIN"??? Now, snobuilder should like that one!!! Or, "I say so what"!!!!!!!!

snomoman

I will continue to ride my 2015 SkiDoo mxz-tnt ace 900, just love that 4 stroke, but wish it was faster,
but don't we all want our sleds just a little bit faster

MZEMS2

John Deere 6420 4 WD with chains, Arrowhead drag, and a Tucker SnoCat 2000 with Arrowhead drag.....if it snows. Sorry, new computer so no pics transferred yet..

snobuilder

john-deere-6420-pr-4wd,113987995_1.jpg