• Ski Doo

Votes: 30 30.0%
  • Yamaha

Votes: 14 14.0%
  • Other/Vintage

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters

1fujifilm

You shouldn't fret over not having LED lights. You barely own the sleds long enough to warrant turning the lights on, eh?

I have to give Poo credit, even the 18 Pro S I had ran factory LED's. They were brighter, easier to be seen but all in all didnt really cut further down the trail.

Bear

skiroule

Mostly the vintage stuff but also 2000 XCSP, 2013 Switchback Assault, 2015 Voyageur. Had this one out for a few rips today - have to say it felt good.

DSC_0857.JPG

harski

I feel your pain Mark, LED's are a must in 2020; not on my new sled either.
I wont give Doo anything for the LED bar or guards, not impressed with what they look like on the trail.
Oh well, still have free painted rails.

Bear[/QUOTE]

Fuji, see link below. Best $40 I've spent! After the first ride last year of not being able to see I had to find something to replace the OEM. Did some reading on DooTalk and came up with this. Easy to install and I also installed a strip of window insulation to seal the glove box to prevent some snow from entering. No issues all season and made a world of difference! The adjustment screw is in the glove box so it took a few miles to get in dialed in. Kinda crazy Doo can't put an LED bulb in their sleds?

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073ZDLKT9/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1[/FONT]

1fujifilm

I feel your pain Mark, LED's are a must in 2020; not on my new sled either.
I wont give Doo anything for the LED bar or guards, not impressed with what they look like on the trail.
Oh well, still have free painted rails.

Bear

Fuji, see link below. Best $40 I've spent! After the first ride last year of not being able to see I had to find something to replace the OEM. Did some reading on DooTalk and came up with this. Easy to install and I also installed a strip of window insulation to seal the glove box to prevent some snow from entering. No issues all season and made a world of difference! The adjustment screw is in the glove box so it took a few miles to get in dialed in. Kinda crazy Doo can't put an LED bulb in their sleds?

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073ZDLKT9/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Glad they work for you, they look super.
Maybe Black Friday deals..YAHOO!

Bear

800etec

2011 800 and 600 ski doos 1968 ski doo (rebuilding) hopefully be ready for a rip this winter! 1998 ski doo mxz 670

Attak man

I have to give Poo credit, even the 18 Pro S I had ran factory LED's. They were brighter, easier to be seen but all in all didnt really cut further down the trail.

Bear

I have to admit since I started working at a Ski Doo dealer, it is the single biggest complaint...I have to say even though the stock lighting isn't up to snuff, at least ski doo has some aux lights which do help..
Have you guys tried these PN 860201651??..(High Beam AUX LED)...they really light the trail up at night...they mount higher up near the sides of your windshield, and they work with the led aux lights (if you have those too)...and of course I have a bunch of these (and the aux led's too) in stock, so come see me and I'll shoot you a price (Give u a good deal, if you tell me you saw it on John Dee...LOL)