What Will You Be Riding This Winter?

nytro_rtx

I'll be riding my '17 Sidewinder, Venture GT when the wife goes along and my '81 Exiter 440 when the trails are groomed nice & flat! lol

bearrassler

I got my snow checked 2023 Polaris 850 Assault last February so I am going to ride that one at least two more years. I don't have many pictures of it but here is one when I got a little stuck last March IMG_2538.jpg

Purchased a 2023 MXZ 600EFI last year. Surprisingly fun sled. If anyone has a Gen4 seat available for sale let me know, looking to upgrade the stock one.

Hoosier

Thinking of buying a used 2023 polaris xc 129, 650. 471 miles
Anyone have an opinion??

That sled or at least that engine is what I'm thinking about for the next one. Will be at least one more year. Good work finding one. Seems like there aren't that many of them out there compared to the 850's.

snobuilder

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD....You can't get much more mustard in that bucket!

me and the nana will be cruisin' on our classic PS Yamahas

Last edited:

dfattack

Nice. Might just be the picture but it looks like the fuel doors are bigger than normal. I thought it would be useful to make them a bit larger on ours.
Interesting. That is one feature I would not order on my next trailer. I’ve never used them. Might be my particular circumstances but I’ve never had a need for them.

Hoosier

Interesting. That is one feature I would not order on my next trailer. I’ve never used them. Might be my particular circumstances but I’ve never had a need for them.
We fill the sleds up in the trailer on the way up every trip, just so we don't have to worry about it once we get out the first day. With 3 guys/sleds it goes pretty quick - one in the truck, one at the pump and one in the trailer, and we do it when we're filling the truck up anyway.

Other than where we park the trailer in Ontario I'd guess we don't really have to as gas is typically nearby. I hate getting all geared and loaded up and then have to stop right away for gas. Whatever works though!

whitedust

Yep same for me just one more trailer feature to leak water. We usually off load everyone gases up all start with a full tank. Not everyone trailers in at the same time but want everyone on same gas up cycle

mspease

I've always had them and use them, especially to fuel the sleds before snow falls. I also like to be full of fuel when I arrive and ask everyone else to be full also so we can get right on the trail. Never had any water leak in them, LOL.

dfattack

Mine don't leak but they are corroding (which is annoying). Already changed one of the doors and don't use them. Sorry to get off topic. I'm done

whitedust

I've always had them and use them, especially to fuel the sleds before snow falls. I also like to be full of fuel when I arrive and ask everyone else to be full also so we can get right on the trail. Never had any water leak in them, LOL.
2 trouble spots for me were roof vent breaking and leaking and fuel door leaking over time. New trailer I decided to have as few openings as possible. I used fuel door first few years then later I didn’t use it at all easier to just gas up on trail all be on same gas cycle. Unfortunately somebody has to know how much fuel everyone has and possible opportunities and that was usually me. Lol I even tired to forego side door but trailer design included it. 🤷‍♂️