whats that song by Kid Rock

ill marty

I heard that song this morn on the radio . I think a video was made at da picture rocks. Some of da words are We were smoking many things , all summer long. what is the name of the cd so i can buy it. Heading up north this weekend im in the mood for that song. One more day and im there.

ezra

Born Free rip off of the white strips ugly as I am and some Bullit Bob was video that was shot in Da UP. the warren zevon/skinnerd rip off you are looking for is all summer long

Last edited:

Firecatguy

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bu3rsha1ZtI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ill marty

All summer long thats it! Im getting that cd today . We will be cranking it up at camp next week while drinking whisky from the bottle .

favoritos

I like the fact that the guy is still proud of the state. Seems like too many have wandered down the trail of discontent.

samc

I like the fact that the guy is still proud of the state. Seems like too many have wandered down the trail of discontent.
Yes he is. Saw him interviewed last year and he think MI can still turn things around and is very proud to be from MI!

Kid Rock rocks, not only his music but his support of our great state.

How about the Nuge he is proud of Mi
Bartski

I use to love Nugent, then he bailed and moved to TX. Still like the guy but I lost some respect for him. Always a big talker about how awesome Michigan was and then he leaves.

thunderstruck88

other then Kid Rock your best music spokesman or songsman is Bob Segar :) and none can touch his love for your state in the world of rock He's awesome even if he comes from Ann Arbor lol .............. no matter what I will always bleed scarlet and gray GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!