Whats the first booth ur going to stop at the Milwaukee Snow Show??

Im headed straight to the Team Kesslers booth #126 and get me a DVD, Shirt, Hat, and maybe even one of the sled wraps they are selling! The DVDs rock from what everyones saying, and they cover riding in Wyoming (Togowotee and the Snowies) and The Snodeo events based out of their place in Mass City, MI!

Shirts and Hats are always a must
and Who Doesnt want a custom sled wrap!?

Stop by and pick up your goodies Friday-Sunday!

Hoosier

The beer area is always a good place to start.

Just like on the trails....joking!!! I'm actually a wait until the day is over beer kind of guy, at least while snowmobiling. Buying beer at the show though helps you get used to taking your credit card out and handing it over in exchange for cool stuff.

Last edited:
First stop???

How could any visitor to this site not stop at the Togwotee booth first!?!? :confused: I MIGHT make an exception for the beer booth though.... :cool:

harski

I think John has the best seat in the house sitting across from Dobson(sp?) watching the BTR videos! Good show last night and it seemed to have more vendors.

Harski

Cat600

The outside swap was kinda a joke this year, only a dozen or so guys with stuff. Maybe the rain had to do with that.

Seemed like some more booths were inside. Better pricing on trailers this time. Some good deals on a bunch of stuff to.

I ended up getting new dooly carbides, an Arctic Cat shirt and balaclava. Wanted to buy some trailer ski protectors, but I can buy them cheaper off ebay.

whitedust

The outside swap was kinda a joke this year, only a dozen or so guys with stuff. Maybe the rain had to do with that.

Seemed like some more booths were inside. Better pricing on trailers this time. Some good deals on a bunch of stuff to.

I ended up getting new dooly carbides, an Arctic Cat shirt and balaclava. Wanted to buy some trailer ski protectors, but I can buy them cheaper off ebay.

Yep I don't need much anymore buy online from guys like Bergstrom. For software I try to support local dealers but my size is always a problem back to online but always try dealer 1st. Snow Shows are great for trail maps, hotels, looking at new sleds, choice of boots good place to touch & feel see lots of trailers too. Used to be super place to buy closeout software at huge discounts but no so much anymore. Never spent much time in the Milwaukee swap just was not there for that.

indy_500

I went home with Motorfist Superior Jacket & Bibs in gray, motorfist tshirt, braap films tshirt, i bang ditches sweatshirt, new 509 Chrome/Clear lenses & the hard cover case, TK hat and the new TK video. All in all a good show I'd say. Can't forget all the stickers!!! Can't forget the Team Hard shock covers! ;)

Last edited:

blu2u2

I sold (gave away) 108' of new low profile wide ski guides w/ss fastners for $130 today. We were set-up in the Triton enclosed closest to BK Boats. I didn't need them so someone got a good deal!

I agree that the swap was rather low on numbers this year.

bkboats

We had a booth out at swap and inside. Inside traffic was awesome....we sold out of shirts and handed out a huge amount cards and stickers. The rain and call for constant rain nailed the swap. It wasn't too bad though! All in all, great show, great seeing you guys, and lets make this an awesome season!

blu2u2

We had a booth out at swap and inside. Inside traffic was awesome....we sold out of shirts and handed out a huge amount cards and stickers. The rain and call for constant rain nailed the swap. It wasn't too bad though! All in all, great show, great seeing you guys, and lets make this an awesome season!

X2...Well said! I enjoyed chatting with you on Sat. afternoon.