Where the heck are all the pics?

snoluver1

Come on guys! I know there's plenty of people taking advantage of epic spring conditions! 5 ft plus on the ground in the Keweenaw. Throw us facebook haters a bone!! Lol

old abe

Yes, please pics!!! I'm down here salivating!!!!!!!!! Catalac, I should have taken you up on that quick trip seeing the weather we are going to have again today!!! I have to say, my gut told me so!!! I'm thinking fuji could have made it too.

funsledn

North Central Iowa 20180418_145942.jpg , epic conditions..... should be planting corn on April 18th, not riding sled. 40" since March 24th

sweeperguy

Say ezra, that guy sucked into the ditch must of had his front shocks set too light??? So as the "A" arms raised up, the ski's got too wide, and it sucked him in?????????? Tracker warned you of this kind of bad chit, eh????

It happened cuz the ditch was in the Ottawa Forest
LOL

ezra

I think it happend because I left my good boots at the cabin and only had my old leaky boots . 20180415_130335.jpg

T

Tracker

Bad luck ezra, just bad luck!!!

its skill level dude...luck had nuttin to do wit it...and you right...shoulda cranked them shocks tighter and it would a skipped right over that tiny ditch...soft sunk him in and threw the rider off kilter...stop me if I wrong....DOH

old abe

Bad luck ezra, just bad luck!!!

ezra, you sure you aren't practicing to get to start riding with that "mud/dirt runner are ya????????????????????????????? I'm not sure how you guy's would work out close to each other???????????

ezra

its skill level dude...luck had nuttin to do wit it...and you right...shoulda cranked them shocks tighter and it would a skipped right over that tiny ditch...soft sunk him in and threw the rider off kilter...stop me if I wrong....DOH

yeah those poo riders do have a hard time sidehilling a snowmobile with a farm implement hanging off the rear .
I was on his low side and cut up and out even with my week *** shocks on my trail runner gade

- - - Updated - - -

btw that trail runner tosses on about 3 or 4 k a season

sweeperguy

So how do you know how those shocks were set up? You weren't there, he's not one of your crew. The pics don't show anything.

joks79

50A4B053-6EAA-4812-BE6D-BBD6877DC277.jpg 1F9E88D2-8B0C-427E-AB42-6EB8A3ED0397.jpeg
86825AAD-E74D-40AF-9059-7BF176F2409E.jpg
A few from my first trip out west and one of a Titan

Attachments

• 0FD9B221-E922-4727-A70B-11FD8969B2F3.jpg
    0FD9B221-E922-4727-A70B-11FD8969B2F3.jpg
    240.6 KB · Views: 38