Where to sell Silver?

starlaker

Does anyone out there know of a place that is purchasing silver. I have a very old silver set that holds no sentimental value for me and I would like to sell it while the price of silver
is still fairly high. We are in central Wisconsin but would be willing to travel if someone knows a good dealer in another area.

Polarice

Pawn Stars in Vegas!

It may be a little bit of a journey but I know they buy. There may also be a local Pawn shop in your area that may give you a good price.

maddogg

i live in Hartford, WI and most jewelry shops in the surrounding area are buying gold and silver. I would start there.

jmpsly

Gold Coin Dealers in Wisconsin Rapids, WI
This is a list of gold dealers (coin shops, gold companies, etc.) in Wisconsin Rapids. Give them a call for current products and prices. Or check out a list of places you can purchase online.

Contact us to be included in this directory.

List of Wisconsin Rapids Gold Shops:

Gary's Coins & Stamps
210 W Grand Ave
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
(715) 421-0822

Coin Builders
1430 2nd St N
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
(715) 422-4725

Downtown Coins
964 Main St
Stevens Point, WI
(715) 295-0028

Classic Coins
3233 Church St, #4
Stevens Point, WI
(715) 345-2646

starlaker

Thanks for the information everyone. Gary's Coin wants me to bring it in for them to look at. I also will try the jewelry stores as well. I will shop around as mentioned too.

wolfriver

Kitco out of New York they will pay spot price, you will not get that from any dealer. Just ship it in a USPS flat rate box to save on shipping. I have used them and great service,