Where to Stay Ironwood/Hurley????

I’ve seen a guy asleep / passed out on the stage at the Half Moon Saloon before, does that help? Seriously though we’ve always stayed at the Hurley Inn when we venture over there. Nothing fancy, I probably wouldn’t take the wife there to stay overnight but it works for my crew after a cab trip to and from the bars

whitedust

So many nice motels on the trail mostly full of ski bunnies tho strong down hill biz there. Closer to the night life in Hurley if interested in strip clubs. Ironwood more retail stuff than Hurley & Bessemer a pretty winter town. You have to ride clear of all 3 towns to get decent trail conditions but the way it is in any town area. IMO Hurley kinda of a WI hicktown with strip clubs & the MI people in Ironwood & Bessemer treat you much better want your biz. Just my 2 cents over many years. I stayed there for skiing not sleddin. For sleddin White Pine & Silver City were better for me but no nightlife but we were there to ride.

amore4224

I have been staying at Eagle Bluff condos for the past 3 years. Its right on
n the trail on the north side of Hurley. Call Gail and she will set you up. Thats the only place I will stay up there.

arcticgeorge

The Americ Inn in Ironwood. Right on the trail and behind a decent resturant. Heres details off thier web. •Convenient Location
•Free Local Phone Calls
•Whirlpool Suites Available
•Business Center
•Cable TV with Movie Channels
•Free Wireless High-Speed Internet Access
•Rooms for Guests with Disabilities
•AAA Approved
•Children Age 17 and Under Stay Free with Adult
•Cold Weather Hook-Ups
•Complimentary Weekday Local Newspaper
•Complimentary Weekday USA Today Newspaper
•Free Hot AmericInn Perk Breakfast
•Free Parking
•Game Area
•Indoor Heated Pool
•Large Vehicle Parking (Buses, Trailers, etc.)
•Meeting Room
•Pet Friendly Rooms Available (fee may apply)
•Roll-Away Beds for Rent
•Sauna
•Smoke-Free Facility and Guest Rooms
•DVD Player Available at Front Desk
•Whirlpool